PDA

View Full Version : Punctuality, lateness. Lack of motivation to get up in the morning.

Joe.
12-11-2014, 04:03 PM
I am late to school almost everyday, sometimes even by an hour. I wake up at the right time, but I simply cannot find the motivation to get up, in a way I psychically just cannot get up.
I find it very frustrating, it sets a bad tone for the rest of the day.....
I walk it to school, takes about half an hour if I walk fast, but it like so much of a rush.
This has to be anxiety related psychological. Any advise?

Im-Suffering
12-11-2014, 05:39 PM
I am late to school almost everyday, sometimes even by an hour. I wake up at the right time, but I simply cannot find the motivation to get up, in a way I psychically just cannot get up.
I find it very frustrating, it sets a bad tone for the rest of the day.....
I walk it to school, takes about half an hour if I walk fast, but it like so much of a rush.
This has to be anxiety related psychological. Any advise?

"I'm in the final year of my GCSE's, and I feel so disjointed from everything. People keep telling me it's the most important year of you're life, but I really lack motivation.
I'm always in a dream like state, learning is much harder in this state"

"I am in the last year of school, Gcse's are fast approaching and I just feel so unprepared. My mind feels numb most of the time. I take in so little information at school, my mind is somewhere else.
I feel like I am ruining my future. But just, don't know how to control it.
My work, coursework, is a total mess, I did manage to get an A somehow in biology, but apart from that I am digressing.
I have exams in a few weeks, but I find it so hard to revise, my focus is just non-existent!
My anxiety has improved, but worry about my GCSE'S in particular have severely worsened"

Recognize these words? You can go back further and follow the timeline. You can see how you create your life, through expectations and beliefs. Not making this connection, (The persistent negative suggestions over time) you will not take responsibility for yourself.

You are meant to realize where your thoughts are heading you, because then you can adjust.

Not easy, because your beliefs are in control, so as far as school is concerned, your path was set from the first day.

When will you just be Joe? When will you endeavor to find who Joe is?

Who is Joe ? What is Joe being?

Don't let life escape you, without meaning. How can you find meaning in your life when your life has no meaning itself? Find an identity - who you want to be, what you wish to say, do, stand for. And then go at it.

Joe.
12-12-2014, 02:36 AM
"I'm in the final year of my GCSE's, and I feel so disjointed from everything. People keep telling me it's the most important year of you're life, but I really lack motivation.
I'm always in a dream like state, learning is much harder in this state"

"I am in the last year of school, Gcse's are fast approaching and I just feel so unprepared. My mind feels numb most of the time. I take in so little information at school, my mind is somewhere else.
I feel like I am ruining my future. But just, don't know how to control it.
My work, coursework, is a total mess, I did manage to get an A somehow in biology, but apart from that I am digressing.
I have exams in a few weeks, but I find it so hard to revise, my focus is just non-existent!
My anxiety has improved, but worry about my GCSE'S in particular have severely worsened"

Recognize these words? You can go back further and follow the timeline. You can see how you create your life, through expectations and beliefs. Not making this connection, (The persistent negative suggestions over time) you will not take responsibility for yourself.

You are meant to realize where your thoughts are heading you, because then you can adjust.

Not easy, because your beliefs are in control, so as far as school is concerned, your path was set from the first day.

When will you just be Joe? When will you endeavor to find who Joe is?

Who is Joe ? What is Joe being?

Don't let life escape you, without meaning. How can you find meaning in your life when your life has no meaning itself? Find an identity - who you want to be, what you wish to say, do, stand for. And then go at it.

Thank you, I'm suffering. I really do see what you mean.
Very good point.
I've actually just woken up, 2 hours late.......will be the last time though.
I'll re-read this a few times

Joe.
12-12-2014, 02:45 AM
Stupid question I suppose: What do you mean exactly my an identity?

Im-Suffering
12-12-2014, 05:14 AM
Stupid question.....for now and evermore, never believe anything you ask is stupid - especially in school. (Or a learning environment)

What do you mean by identity?

Before I address identity. Let me say if you believe your questions are stupid, then you will repress yourself in school. Why would you want to go, if you cannot speak…FREELY.

Now, identity :

I am. I am wealthy. I am a doctor. I am a diligent student. I am an excellent pool player. I am fat. I am sick. I am hopeless. I am a drug addict.

I am builds the physical constructions from psychic blueprints. Whatever you believe I am to be, you have the coded information to be it. There is no I am that you cannot be. I am, and I am not, is creation. That's the game. How it's done.

In your posts, you are saying, "I am a despondent student, that does not finish school" and so the universe answers with, if that is who you are Joe, then be late, miss exams, and feel powerless. Then you can be you.

You can have several 'I am's' . I am is that portion of the self expressed in flesh.

Those that overidentify with an I am, become rigid and stiff, like a mom who after her children are moved out has an identity crisis. Depression. Her sense of self depended on being a mom.

A man who was a plumber his whole life and retires suddenly dies after sitting home for a year. He frankly doesnt know who he was any longer, despondency led to death.

---------------

Your not being anything consciously Joe. Be everything you want to be. I am healthy,wealthy, and wise is most excellent to be. Repeated enough times. Believed.

I have told you here today of the identity trap as well, so don't ever squeeze the whole self into a small box. Be as many I ams as you wish.

Here is another identity:

"I am a man who feels powerless and despondent that I will miss all my school work and amount to nothing at all"

Now what does that man create as his living day to day framework for his identity?

What does he need to think and do to be that?

Lastly, I am creates very quickly if the I am is backed by emotions and belief. Any conflicting beliefs will delay the creation and the physical results haphazard.

All the eggs must line up. This is why belief work is so important. If you say 'I am rich' but believe you are lazy, and riches come with hard work, you will be left with the wanting feeling without the money.

I have been here preaching belief work for 6 months. That's all I do. I am a belief preacher. :) but who gets it? "Help I can't sleep, help I feel so sick, help I've been to the ER 12 times, help my foot twitches, help my toe is tingling, am I dying?"

And I say, what do you believe?

Here lies the man who died of a toe tingle. Too bad really that he committed suicide over it by hanging himself. He couldn't deal with the fear any longer. It turns out he just had a hangnail. Rest in peace.

As I read this back when I'm not in my 'medium bubble' it really is excellent information. Remember in the medium bubble (altered state) timelines are meaningless (like reading a book chap. 1, 4,2,9,8 or backwards) so I would need a proofreader to see if thoughts are in the correct order, but I think it's easy enough to get the big picture.

Joe.
12-12-2014, 09:02 AM
Before I address identity. Let me say if you believe your questions are stupid, then you will repress yourself in school. Why would you want to go, if you cannot speak…FREELY.

Now, identity :

I am. I am wealthy. I am a doctor. I am a diligent student. I am an excellent pool player. I am fat. I am sick. I am hopeless. I am a drug addict.

I am builds the physical constructions from psychic blueprints. Whatever you believe I am to be, you have the coded information to be it. There is no I am that you cannot be. I am, and I am not, is creation. That's the game. How it's done.

In your posts, you are saying, "I am a despondent student, that does not finish school" and so the universe answers with, if that is who you are Joe, then be late, miss exams, and feel powerless. Then you can be you.

You can have several 'I am's' . I am is that portion of the self expressed in flesh.

Those that overidentify with an I am, become rigid and stiff, like a mom who after her children are moved out has an identity crisis. Depression. Her sense of self depended on being a mom.

A man who was a plumber his whole life and retires suddenly dies after sitting home for a year. He frankly doesnt know who he was any longer, despondency led to death.

---------------

Your not being anything consciously Joe. Be everything you want to be. I am healthy,wealthy, and wise is most excellent to be. Repeated enough times. Believed.

I have told you here today of the identity trap as well, so don't ever squeeze the whole self into a small box. Be as many I ams as you wish.

Here is another identity:

"I am a man who feels powerless and despondent that I will miss all my school work and amount to nothing at all"

Now what does that man create as his living day to day framework for his identity?

What does he need to think and do to be that?

Lastly, I am creates very quickly if the I am is backed by emotions and belief. Any conflicting beliefs will delay the creation and the physical results haphazard.

All the eggs must line up. This is why belief work is so important. If you say 'I am rich' but believe you are lazy, and riches come with hard work, you will be left with the wanting feeling without the money.

I have been here preaching belief work for 6 months. That's all I do. I am a belief preacher. :) but who gets it? "Help I can't sleep, help I feel so sick, help I've been to the ER 12 times, help my foot twitches, help my toe is tingling, am I dying?"

And I say, what do you believe?

Here lies the man who died of a toe tingle. Too bad really that he committed suicide over it by hanging himself. He couldn't deal with the fear any longer. It turns out he just had a hangnail. Rest in peace.

As I read this back when I'm not in my 'medium bubble' it really is excellent information. Remember in the medium bubble (altered state) timelines are meaningless (like reading a book chap. 1, 4,2,9,8 or backwards) so I would need a proofreader to see if thoughts are in the correct order, but I think it's easy enough to get the big picture.

Thank you, I'm suffering!

Very good advise. Actually that is very similar to the advise the life coach 'Tony Robbins' gives people. I watch his videos on youtube. Affirmations, right?

I'll definitely follow this.
And I suppose CBT is needed for me as well?

Im-Suffering
12-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Thank you, I'm suffering!

Very good advise. Actually that is very similar to the advise the life coach 'Tony Robbins' gives people. I watch his videos on youtube. Affirmations, right?

I'll definitely follow this.
And I suppose CBT is needed for me as well?

Let me show you the birth of a belief : (slowly now..)

Here I am, a child. Unsupervised.

I am going to cook eggs, I saw mom do it. Ok crack the eggs, Put in pan, so far so good. Now turn on the burner, high. I'm not sure if it's hot, how do you tell. Let me touch it.

Now, listen carefully......And I will say this in caps:

IN THAT MOMENT, THAT SPLIT SECOND, IN THAT NOW THAT TOOK NO TIME AT ALL, THERE WAS SUFFICIENT EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL TRAUMA, IMPACT ON THE PSYCHE AND BODY TO SUSTAIN A NEW INSTANT BELIEF. (Fact of life) REALITY SHIFTED IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT.

Belief:

"Stoves are hot do not touch when on"

Now listen again..carefully

If my mom said I was stupid (during or right after the event) then immediately I associated stupid with that trauma. As a child I have not separated the two events, I have blended them. Now as I go through life I have 2 separate beliefs:

1) stoves are hot
2) I am stupid.

Stoves are hot is protective.
I am stupid will ruin my life.

Now, affirmations are repeated self suggestions. They have no shock, life altering trauma associated with them. That is why they often fail.

Affirmation "I am smart"
To counteract the effects of..

Belief "I am stupid"

Stupidity holds the pain of the stove event, the mental pain along with the body shock, the cellular memory. As a grownup the stove is forgotten, the pain psychically remains like an imprint on a photgraphic plate.

Which holds more power, the belief or affirmations?

You will not believe the affirmation, until you heal the belief. Do you understand?

This is not easy.....Now, the stove is hot....but you are not stupid. (As a blanket statement from the mind of a hurt child in the midst of trauma) you acted stupidly, if you will. Now moms emotional frenzy during the whole event would solidify the shock. You made mom crazy, you must be bad.

Now you can see how abuse, period - and other various innocent events too can have lasting impressions long after the experience.

Years later feeling the pain of the oven as emotional pain, and the shock as trembling. With no apparent cause, period. You do not remember the stove. Your current thoughts that you are stupid has destroyed your confidence and several jobs, relationships. You now have a mental breakdown and panic. Suffering for years, perhaps life....unless you look in the mirror, you see.

I am holding the mirror up to you now, who do you see?

Enough for now. Try CBT if you wish.

The reason for chronic anxiety is the trauma of the incipient attack, similar to the eggs and stove. There was sufficient shock to immediately change a belief system. Life changes instantly.

This thread could be eye opening for many, Joe, and so just like that, being you, you change the world. That's how it works..

Go out, be you, and change the world..

Joe.
12-12-2014, 03:52 PM
Let me show you the birth of a belief : (slowly now..)

Here I am, a child. Unsupervised.

I am going to cook eggs, I saw mom do it. Ok crack the eggs, Put in pan, so far so good. Now turn on the burner, high. I'm not sure if it's hot, how do you tell. Let me touch it.

Now, listen carefully......And I will say this in caps:

IN THAT MOMENT, THAT SPLIT SECOND, IN THAT NOW THAT TOOK NO TIME AT ALL, THERE WAS SUFFICIENT EMOTIONAL AND PHYSICAL TRAUMA, IMPACT ON THE PSYCHE AND BODY TO SUSTAIN A NEW INSTANT BELIEF. (Fact of life) REALITY SHIFTED IMMEDIATE AND PERMANENT.

Belief:

"Stoves are hot do not touch when on"

Now listen again..carefully

If my mom said I was stupid (during or right after the event) then immediately I associated stupid with that trauma. As a child I have not separated the two events, I have blended them. Now as I go through life I have 2 separate beliefs:

1) stoves are hot
2) I am stupid.

Stoves are hot is protective.
I am stupid will ruin my life.

Now, affirmations are repeated self suggestions. They have no shock, life altering trauma associated with them. That is why they often fail.

Affirmation "I am smart"
To counteract the effects of..

Belief "I am stupid"

Stupidity holds the pain of the stove event, the mental pain along with the body shock, the cellular memory. As a grownup the stove is forgotten, the pain psychically remains like an imprint on a photgraphic plate.

Which holds more power, the belief or affirmations?

You will not believe the affirmation, until you heal the belief. Do you understand?

This is not easy.....Now, the stove is hot....but you are not stupid. (As a blanket statement from the mind of a hurt child in the midst of trauma) you acted stupidly, if you will. Now moms emotional frenzy during the whole event would solidify the shock. You made mom crazy, you must be bad.

Now you can see how abuse, period - and other various innocent events too can have lasting impressions long after the experience.

Years later feeling the pain of the oven as emotional pain, and the shock as trembling. With no apparent cause, period. You do not remember the stove. Your current thoughts that you are stupid has destroyed your confidence and several jobs, relationships. You now have a mental breakdown and panic. Suffering for years, perhaps life....unless you look in the mirror, you see.

I am holding the mirror up to you now, who do you see?

Enough for now. Try CBT if you wish.

The reason for chronic anxiety is the trauma of the incipient attack, similar to the eggs and stove. There was sufficient shock to immediately change a belief system. Life changes instantly.

This thread could be eye opening for many, Joe, and so just like that, being you, you change the world. That's how it works..

Go out, be you, and change the world..

Wow! That is a great insight into anxiety!
If I can understand my anxiety with that clarity it will soon be gone.
I would agree, anxiety for me is caused by aspects of my childhood, my mum has been psychotic and he still has severe bi-polar, I am her carer in a sense. In the past I've picked up a lot of habits and beliefs from my mum, especially how she reacts to things.
Where do you get your wisdom from haha??? That really does make complete sense, thank you.

Im-Suffering
12-12-2014, 04:53 PM
Wow! That is a great insight into anxiety!
If I can understand my anxiety with that clarity it will soon be gone.
I would agree, anxiety for me is caused by aspects of my childhood, my mum has been psychotic and he still has severe bi-polar, I am her carer in a sense. In the past I've picked up a lot of habits and beliefs from my mum, especially how she reacts to things.
Where do you get your wisdom from haha??? That really does make complete sense, thank you.

We did a good amount of work this morning :)

This thread should be helpful to others too.