PDA

View Full Version : Heavy Rain Full Fledged Out of Control Food Binge

1Bluerose68
12-05-2014, 06:54 PM
I got home from work, ate dinner and was very disappointed that it's raining so heavily outside.

Then I switched from going for a nice walk,to an ALL or Nothing Nacho and Cheese w/ Jalapenos and oodles of Ice Cream and Chocolate Syrup Binge. Oh nuts on top too.....

When I completed my 2 Hr Graze on Nachos my jaws ached so badly and my abdominal area too, that I thought I would catch a nice yellow taxi to my local ER.

But, we no longer have an ER at my Kaiser.

So then I just decided to collapse instead on my bed.

I did take a bunch of antacid afterwards, and Motrin for my achy TMJ flare up.

My stomach, and lower abdominal area hurt like they are under pressure and a muscle spasm all in one.

I feel as though I'm going to deliver a gargantuas, sharp,noisy,intimidating, monstrous sized nacho Chip through my uterus, and its gonna come out "Fighting like the Irish."

I say "Intimidating" because I feel powerless over how swollen my belly has now become following my , post Food frenzy Binge.

I had so much sodium in the last hour from my Cosco bag sized nachos, cheddar cheese, and mint chip ice cream w/ oodles of chocolate syrup that i can't stop urinating. That's a good thing actually, only now my bottom has become a "human toilet seat warmer."

I'm hoping my emetic is going to kick in ASAP. Only then will i feel some relief from my swollen belly and pressured abdominal area too.

Anyone else ever binge on junk food just because of the heavy rainfall???

gypsylee
12-06-2014, 01:36 AM
I feel as though I'm going to deliver a gargantuas, sharp,noisy,intimidating, monstrous sized nacho Chip through my uterus, and its gonna come out "Fighting like the Irish."

Seriously LOL! Sorry but I really laughed at this.

I absolutely love the rain. I tend to binge on sleep not food when it's raining :)

1Bluerose68
12-06-2014, 05:20 PM
Oh, i was just very tired and stressed that day. Stressed over weird thoughts that I had to do some business over and had a lot of anxiety ruminating over this problem I had the other day. So then I was going to take a good walk when I finally had a breather and then out of the blue it got dark so quickly and then that heavy rain fall. Today I went for a walk and finally went back to my gym. They had been renovating it for months and I finally got back into the swing of the gym again. Now I feel much better?

aml0017
12-10-2014, 02:41 PM
Been there lol. There is something depressing about rain, though I usually love it when I am not in an anxious state. I find when I am really anxious, I have no appetite, but when I'm just stressed I want to eat everything in sight. It may be hormonal. It is like you are trying to fill some hole. We learn to see food not as nourishment but as a reward/comfort, it is comfort food. But why is comfort food always the fattiest/unhealthiest food you can find? I never feel the urge to binge on carrots or tofu, hmm, lol. As long as you are back to your normal eating patterns and exercising just chalk it up to the rain and the low pressure system.