PDA

View Full Version : I feel worthless around this other girl...

ovenbakedbread
12-04-2014, 09:24 PM
So I'm a senior in high school. There's this other girl, who's a sophomore, and she is the definition of perfect. She is GORGEOUS, can draw & paint like no other, is a photographer, plays the guitar, and is REALLY popular at school. Long story short, whenever I'm anywhere near her my self esteem just plummets. And the thing is, she's nice to me. We're kind of friends so I have no reason to hate her lol. I know that sounds immature but I just am so jealous of her. I honestly think she's the prettiest girl I've ever seen. Now I know about the whole "just because someone is pretty doesn't mean you're not" crap but honestly that doesn't help. Compared to her I'm BLEGH. I follow her on instagram and her pictures are flawless. I get so upset just thinking about this and I don't know what to do. Advice?

jessed03
12-04-2014, 09:34 PM
Are you female?

ovenbakedbread
12-04-2014, 09:36 PM
Are you female?

Yes, I'm a girl

jessed03
12-04-2014, 09:39 PM
Oh, ok. Cool. How do you feel about your own life? You didn't mention yourself much. Are you satisfied with things? Of course insecurity can be trigger by what's outside, but its roots are within. You know that of course. Everyone knows it. :)