PDA

View Full Version : Looking for someone to send me an electronic copy of a book or link to download/buy

mtalton
11-29-2014, 10:06 AM
Hello,

I am looking for a discontinued book by Amelina Lindsdale called THE PSYCHOLOGY OF FEAR, PANIC AND ANXIETY. If I get a copy of it, I will post it to a permanent link in a new website. I have heard the book it great but it is increasingly difficult to find. There are several sites that make reference to it and I think it could be really beneficial to anyone suffering from panic and anxiety. Please let me know as soon as possible.

Thanks

Dahila
11-29-2014, 04:57 PM
I think you should look for a torrent , we do not send copies of books here,, it is anxiety forum, and welcome to it:)

jessed03
11-29-2014, 05:16 PM
Panic posted this a while ago, but it got deleted for copyright. I've still got a copy, if you want it, PM me your email (you'll need 10 posts first).

mtalton
11-29-2014, 08:21 PM
thanks for the reply, I am not looking for a free book, I am looking to purchase it or have it sent the problem is that it is out of print and not available besides online from people that already have it. I think the author died and the family never kept up the publishing or whatever...Torrents are often loaded with spyware and Malware that I do not need. thanks for the response.

mtalton
11-29-2014, 08:25 PM
Panic posted this a while ago, but it got deleted for copyright. I've still got a copy, if you want it, PM me your email (you'll need 10 posts first).

would be great. I will get ten posts soon. thanks!