PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else NOT celebrating with family today?

1Bluerose68
11-27-2014, 03:53 PM
This Thanksgiving Day I am spending time in Quiet Reflection and thanking God for the things that I do have. I do NOT plan to do the Shopping Scene tonight as I do become ill around too many people, or in crowds. I also don't cook too much so I certainly did not cook a turkey. I had onions with re-fried beans for lunch, and dinner I will probably have the left overs again. I don't feel too hungry today. My older bro snubbed me and invited my younger bro to his home for the holiday but did not bother to ask me to come over as well. I am not into football anyhow, and his male buds will be there along with my tattoo covered niece and her beloved twin karate kids. It just bothers me that my younger bro made me feel somewhat guilty of not going w/ him , but I was Not personally invited by my older bro. He certainly did not have trouble asking me for 1/2 the tax money last month though. So, now holidays just make me feel a bit more anxious. I wish that I had a sister who I was close with, that saw things from my perspective.....