PDA

View Full Version : Headaches cant stand it

Matthew Caleb
11-24-2014, 08:57 PM
I have anxiety and panic disorder I have been having headaches and I can barely stand them. I'm becoming worried that I will have to quit my job or something because they are so bad I can't concentrate on anything. I have been tested for tumors and came out negative. I'm 27 and in decent shape and yet I'm fearful this is something serious. My pcp and psych doc say it's anxiety, I feel like I'm going crazy they are the worst symptoms of anxiety. Please tell me I'm not alone. I can't take this anymore

gypsylee
11-25-2014, 04:00 AM
I have anxiety and panic disorder I have been having headaches and I can barely stand them. I'm becoming worried that I will have to quit my job or something because they are so bad I can't concentrate on anything. I have been tested for tumors and came out negative. I'm 27 and in decent shape and yet I'm fearful this is something serious. My pcp and psych doc say it's anxiety, I feel like I'm going crazy they are the worst symptoms of anxiety. Please tell me I'm not alone. I can't take this anymore

Are they migraines? Do they start as a pain around your eye, make you feel sick, sensitive to light etc?

Matthew Caleb
12-05-2014, 05:51 PM
They come rather fast in the back of my head like someone is pulling my hair, i also feel like I'm losing feeling in face. Not tingly feeling from hyperventilation either. Absolutely horrible. I just got back on meds hate them, so far not helping. I'm seeing a therapist but he's always booked so just once a month