PDA

View Full Version : WHICH DRUG HAS LEAST SIDE EFFECTS?

albertascott
07-12-2008, 12:56 PM
I am wondering which drug has the least side effects escpecially the side effect of nausea. Nausea is what triggers my panic attacks. So as you can see I am in a catch 22. I have tried Wellbutrin (bad side effects), paxil, effexor, zoloft, prozac and others.

I need one that can really help me relax and be happy again.

Robbed
07-13-2008, 04:51 AM
Unfortunately, the effects of drugs are HIGHLY individual. While one person might receive ALOT of relief with few side effects from a given drug, another person might go through hell on that same drug. It is just impossible to know how you will react until you try the drug. But despite this, you can make SOME generalizations. For instance, Paxil generally produces MORE side effects than your average SSRI, while Lexapro generally produces less. Also, benzos produce fewer side effects than SSRIs, although doctors are reluctant to prescribe them.

Shanti
03-07-2009, 11:00 AM
I am wondering which drug has the least side effects escpecially the side effect of nausea. Nausea is what triggers my panic attacks. So as you can see I am in a catch 22. I have tried Wellbutrin (bad side effects), paxil, effexor, zoloft, prozac and others.

I need one that can really help me relax and be happy again.

sulpirid is good to help in nausea issue
then as u do not stand antidepressants well a combination of some other stuff could be done

for example

/sulpirid caps. a 50mg 2x1 (or 3x1)
/xanax tbl. a 0.5 mg 3x1
/demetrin tbl. a 10mg 2x1/2 or 3x1/2

...................just onbe of my combinations for the ppl who do nost stand antidepressants

maybe VELAFAX you can try....

good luck!
hope u find a good doc for urself

ur
Doc