PDA

View Full Version : ahhh??

bunnycake
11-13-2014, 12:13 AM
lately my ive been feeling like someone is pulling a nerve in my neck?? painful pinching sensation that starts and stays mostly in the right side of my neck and can travel up to the right side of my head and right eye/nostril and goes into my shoulder and back as well?? can this be from constant tenstion? i've been experiencing this for a few days and was just starting to brush it off as anxiety of course but now im really not sure

bunnycake
11-13-2014, 01:42 PM
can someone at least reply please

JustaGal
11-13-2014, 01:50 PM
can someone at least reply please

Hi,

It sounds like a pinched nerve. I would get a massage or chiro adjustment. What have you done so far to relieve it?

Exactice
11-13-2014, 01:50 PM
Hey Bunny, Sounds like a tension build up, Do you have a "Friend" or a significant other that can give you a nice relaxing massage? Lots of stress build up from anxiety can really build up and give those tension and stress bubbles around the body.

Go for a relaxing walk and or ask a close friend for a relaxing massage to just get a little tension out. If not maybe even go for a light relaxing swim! That always helps me!

bunnycake
11-13-2014, 01:56 PM
Hi,

It sounds like a pinched nerve. I would get a massage or chiro adjustment. What have you done so far to relieve it?

i've tried doing neck exercises, putting heat on it and having my mom rub it for me but it's hasnt really helped?? i've been on edge constantly for more than a month so that might have something to do with it. i mean it probably is just anxiety but i keep tensing up and causing more pain, which causes more anxiety and then more pain ughh.

JustaGal
11-13-2014, 01:59 PM
i've tried doing neck exercises, putting heat on it and having my mom rub it for me but it's hasnt really helped?? i've been on edge constantly for more than a month so that might have something to do with it. i mean it probably is just anxiety but i keep tensing up and causing more pain, which causes more anxiety and then more pain ughh.

hmmm...I would go to the chiropractor and get a adjustment. It doesnt cost much. Also a anti-inflamatory like Advil should help. A warm bath with epsom salt and lavender....

Exactice
11-13-2014, 01:59 PM
Yes yes, a vicious cycle.... so first address the pain, so its manageable, then work on lowering your anxiety. Since its a vicious cycle work with the easy one first!

bunnycake
11-13-2014, 02:01 PM
hmmm...I would go to the chiropractor and get a adjustment. It doesnt cost much. Also a anti-inflamatory like Advil should help. A warm bath with epsom salt and lavender....

ahhh i'll have to ask my mom about that but you're probably right!! i'll try those too.

JustaGal
11-13-2014, 02:03 PM
ahhh i'll have to ask my mom about that but you're probably right!! i'll try those too.

: ) http://www.ehow.com/how-does_4674568_epsom-salt-relax-muscles.html