PDA

View Full Version : Reading stuff...makes it worse

Scottyb79
11-11-2014, 08:24 AM
Why does it when you read something it makes it worse. Like I am a hypochondriac and when I read something I begin to feel the symptons. I have a strong heart and had so many test done and I feel on top of the world right. Wrong I feel like shit. My mind is occupied with these attacks. I say enough is enough.

Let's take anxiety attacks place it in a spaceship and blast that motherfu**er to space. I am thankful for my wife, 3 children, parents and family and friends.

What are you thankful for forum?

KellyMN
11-12-2014, 09:19 AM
ABSOLUTELY!!!!!!!!!! these last few weeks as I've been dealing with my anxiety again :( every time I hear something or read something.. I'm certain THAT is why I am feeling the way I am feeling. I think we are grasping for a reason, a solid reason why we are feeling so badly. I also happen to work in a hospital (ugh) so seeing a certain diagnosis I will google to see if that is what I have. I neeed to stop doing that as I KNOW it does not help.

Scottyb79
11-12-2014, 09:31 AM
I totally agree. I read anything which triggers my attacks. My doctor told me to stop reading stuff online. And i must agree with him. It has to stop or the disease wins.