PDA

View Full Version : derealization depersonalization

Polarlight
11-07-2014, 05:29 AM
I was reading a post regarding derealization and depersonalization on this forum This morning i suddenly remembered this word, and i found it nowhere. Anyone know what these are about?

jon mike
11-09-2014, 01:42 PM
i wrote what experience i had with it about 3 years ago, the link is here

http://anxietyforum.net/forum/showthread.php?7803-My-anxiety-story-so-far&highlight=Derealisation

hope this helps

Andrewk_
11-10-2014, 01:18 PM
i wrote what experience i had with it about 3 years ago, the link is here

hope this helps

How are you coping now? Has your life come back? I've dealt with this twice before and my current episode has been the worst. It started like 3-4 months ago and everyday it gets harder. The only comfort I get is from sitting on my phone literally for hours at a time. Closing my eyes at night causes all these crazy thiughts. About how I don't feel real and none of this life make sense to me anymore. I can look at things I ised to just like you and question it and wonder why and what it is. I used to be happy have drive and passion, I feel I've really lost it this time and idk how to get it back because I know it's all in my head and I've drove myself crazy this time.

Polarlight
11-11-2014, 09:04 PM
How are you coping now? Has your life come back? I've dealt with this twice before and my current episode has been the worst. It started like 3-4 months ago and everyday it gets harder. The only comfort I get is from sitting on my phone literally for hours at a time. Closing my eyes at night causes all these crazy thiughts. About how I don't feel real and none of this life make sense to me anymore. I can look at things I ised to just like you and question it and wonder why and what it is. I used to be happy have drive and passion, I feel I've really lost it this time and idk how to get it back because I know it's all in my head and I've drove myself crazy this time.

Same condition here

jon mike
11-15-2014, 11:35 AM

i dont get anything like that anymore, i educated myself about anxiety, i understood what i needed to do, i am anxiety free and have my life back.
i let anxiety happen to me when it happens and watch it go straight through me