PDA

View Full Version : Strain left side?

Charles Price
11-06-2014, 10:13 AM
Anyone get a dull ache on the left side of the chest behind nipple? basically where you can feel your heartbeat. is this a general anxiety symptom? I haven't had it for a while on and off. last night I went out and had a few to drink and smoked a few cigarettes as my E-cigarette run out (gave up last week) so I'm slightly hungover. is this a symptom of Angina? the sensation does not radiate or spread to any part of my body and is just confined to that one area.

Charles Price
11-06-2014, 10:28 AM
Have had several EKG's earlier this year worrying about the heart and had a doc listen to my heart. Could it be acid reflux through stress or anxiety? it's gone now.
but it does make me think that it could be heart related.

lukeypoo1412
11-06-2014, 10:31 AM
Have had several EKG's earlier this year worrying about the heart and had a doc listen to my heart. Could it be acid reflux through stress or anxiety? it's gone now.
but it does make me think that it could be heart related.

I have definitely had similar symptoms, I would attribute it to the hangover.

Luke

Charles Price
11-06-2014, 10:34 AM
I've also get it generally but this is the first episode in a long time.

lukeypoo1412
11-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Also, sometimes I get this when I have ribs out of place. You might want to see a chiro. It's chronic for me, happens all the time.

Charles Price
11-06-2014, 04:49 PM
Anyone get a dull ache on the left side of the chest behind nipple? basically where you can feel your heartbeat. is this a general anxiety symptom? I haven't had it for a while on and off. last night I went out and had a few to drink and smoked a few cigarettes as my E-cigarette run out (gave up last week) so I'm slightly hungover. is this a symptom of Angina? the sensation does not radiate or spread to any part of my body and is just confined to that one area.

anyone else suffer with this???