PDA

View Full Version : My wardrobe limits my ability to work on these HOT days in the FALL.

1Bluerose68
11-05-2014, 04:03 PM
I really have this anxiety about going to work on these hot days here in CA,USA. I threw out most of my cooler summer clothing at the end of the summer. But it sure seems like we haven't really experienced a FALL season as of yet even though Halloween was just the other day. Its like today; it seems like an Indian Summer still? Any decent clothes that I do have for this weather are ALL 1 size too snug on me. I so hate this. I am exercising every night and eat very carefully. But I'm like 40 Something and have to work so much harder to keep the weight off and maintain a size 12/14. It takes both physical and mental energy to do this. And when I'm not focusing on doing things right I feel extra anxious. Then I'm prone to going on a food frenzy and having to work out and fast for days on end after I've lost my focus on doing Everything Right. Any one else have any rituals that you adhere to in order to prevent panic attacks or being anxious in general???