PDA

View Full Version : Affected

Polarlight
11-04-2014, 07:59 PM
Hi. Sometimes when I read something, usually by coincident, I would wondering why I'm reading this and I will start thinking that these story I that I just read will happen on me. And then I would start get anxious. Is that really normal? Or is it true that something baf will happen? I'm so scared. >_<

Sorry for my bad english lol

Kuma
11-04-2014, 08:02 PM
I don't know whether it is "normal" (I am not sure I know what "normal" is). But I don't think it's all that uncommon, at least for those of us who are prone to anxiety. Things we read can be triggers for anxiety. The trick is to learn how to deal with that anxiety, when it occurs, so that it does not get out of control. Of course, if you know what sorts of things trigger your anxiety, you can also try to avoid reading about those things.

Polarlight
11-04-2014, 08:08 PM
Already avoid it, but sometimes it occur coincidentally eg, I see the title about accident in newspaper without my own intention. Then I will wondering why I still see this sort of things even when I try to avoid it. I'm afraid it is some kind of omen etc.

Thanks for your reply btw. :)