PDA

View Full Version : I just don't know anymore.

Grimmjow.
10-30-2014, 02:34 AM
I was doing really well for a couple of days, hadn't gone through any anxiety attacks.
Now I've gone back to feeling nauseous my head is hurting so much at the back, and got all the neck pressure and dizziness back.

Can anxiety just come like this out of nowhere? My health anxiety has gone absolutely crazy again and I can't control it. I think I'm dying again.

As I've mentioned before I've had CT scan and xrays done and they were both fine. The doctors assure me its nothing. But I just don't know.

raggamuffin
10-30-2014, 05:20 AM
It's hard when a good period comes to an end. But it'd take months to overcome anxiety. possibly even longer. As for anxiety coming out of nowhere. That's usually not the case. Regardless of a good period you'rew probably bad at handling or processing stress and this leads to anxiety symptoms or pains.

If you've had scans you can rule out physiological causes. Anxiety can and will cause all manner of pains if you worry about your health or diseases enough. Take it from someone who had 24/7 pains thanks to anxiety for over 4 years.

have you looked into attending therapy sessions?

Ede

whongvj
10-30-2014, 05:28 AM
Ed I really appreciate all your replies, you are so sincere and always willing to share anything that would help.

raggamuffin
10-30-2014, 05:30 AM
You're welcome. I know how it is to go through anxiety. Wouldn't wish it on anyone. I've learned a lot over the years of having anxiety so I really want to help as many people as I can :3

Ed

whongvj
10-30-2014, 10:33 AM
Ed, are you completely healed? How dis you do it?

wesley88
10-30-2014, 04:36 PM
Hey, do you take medication? if it comes and goes, is there any triggers you can identify?

Grimmjow.
10-31-2014, 07:32 PM
Hey, do you take medication? if it comes and goes, is there any triggers you can identify?

Well this particular time it was from running around. And no I'm not allowed to take any medication.

Grimmjow.
10-31-2014, 07:33 PM
have you looked into attending therapy sessions?

Ede

Yeah I do attend sessions now, I really hope it helps.