PDA

View Full Version : Would anybody like prayers.

Jess Watkins
10-27-2014, 05:44 PM
Hello everyone. I have experience in DP/DR *six years* (went away but sometimes comes back when really stressed), OCD *7 years* (moderate), social anxiety *eight years* , and misophonia *15 years*. I am also a Christian and have a heart for people who have went through what I have gone/go through and would love to help in any way I can. If you would like to ask me a question on any of the above illnesses (hate calling them that, but...) please feel free to ask. I would love to share my stories and experience. I know what it feels like to be afraid of your own thoughts, to feel like you're going crazy, to feel weird, etc. let me know. I will help in any way I can.

:)

Dahila
10-27-2014, 06:57 PM
Jess it would be good if you helped yourself, we kind of ok here:)

Joe.
10-27-2014, 07:00 PM
You're welcome to help us!
But this place has a history of religious trolls, I'm sure you're not one of them, but you won't want to be asking for prayers ;)

Im-Suffering
10-28-2014, 06:27 AM
Typographical emphasis on purpose.

Let this man express himself/herself.

Often the vehicle through which one finds comfort and power to speak is religion.

If someone knocks on your door preaching gospel, and you don't want to hear it, you say "thank you but I'm not in that frame of mind, have a nice day".

If someone posts on a message board, and that is not your frame of mind, let it pass by unnoticed as any other post your not interested in.

In life, daily, you are selective in your choices. If a friend calls you for coffee, its either yes, or no. You do not say, "keep that talk of coffee to yourself you troll!"

You react and attract only what you are emotionally attached to, whether its good or bad for you.

Fear that has infected the imagination is a sinister foe. Whether turning a good man into a zealot or a simple pain into a life threatening disease.

Or one panic attack as a natural reaction to an experience (or a series of) into a chronic life long crippling psychological reoccurance.

Which is what nervous illness is.

It is the same imagination process used, that turns this harmless OP into a troll zealot, that turned your original panic attack into a threatening disease. Both harmless, yet both seen as threats.

If the imaginative threat is allowed footing, given self suggestions, it becomes a belief (a fact of life). And at once, you have a condition.

Whether the war is on panic, terrorism, nation against nation, the process is always the same, period. Beliefs are not only individual, whole countries share a gestalt belief too, you see.

So many of you reoccur with panic, sometimes years in between attacks, because the belief was never altered much less discovered. The original panic attack was meant as a tool for self discovery, not life long suffering.

Dahila
10-28-2014, 08:00 AM
I am very impressed Iams
So many of you reoccur with panic, sometimes years in between attacks, because the belief was never altered much less discovered. The original panic attack was meant as a tool for self discovery, not life long suffering.
No many people realize that it is the tool :)

nf1234
10-29-2014, 12:00 AM
Welcome to the forum Jess! Thanks for reaching out to the members! I have a pretty good grip on my anxiety these days but prayers are always appreciated :)

Kuma
10-30-2014, 07:46 PM
Please pray to Bugs Bunny for me. Thank you.