PDA

View Full Version : Anxious over the unknown again???

1Bluerose68
10-26-2014, 09:41 PM
Firstly, I'm feeling anxious over the fact that my period hasn't arrived yet.

It's a week and a half late. It's usually like, "Clock Work Orange."

Secondly, I am feeling anxious over an assignment which I have committed myself to and don't know all the specifics about, yet???

I hate not knowing whether my period is going to arrive while I'm in the middle of the work week.

I have female problems so I'm really extra sensitive about working while I'm on my period.

But, the fact that it hasn't started yet has allowed me to accept a job for the week.

Only now I'm willing it to not arrive again this week until I work through the end of the month.

I know that my exercise and eating routines are a bit rigid so this may cause my periods to be a bit a muck

O'well what's a girl to do???I can't plan everything perfectly.

This is like my body rebelling against my," total control" over my body???.

Anyone as messed up as me from food, exercise, and anxiety over body and weight issues???

elise_dorian
11-05-2014, 09:22 PM
I'm right there with you. Stressed about things I don't have total control about. Depressed that things I should have control over does not went through the way I believe it should be. All I can say to you and to myself as well, before these turns into a full blown anxiety attack, panic attack and much..much..more is ONE THING AT A TIME. :)

After5hock
11-10-2014, 04:52 PM
I know that my exercise and eating routines are a bit rigid so this may cause my periods to be a bit a muck

O'well what's a girl to do???I can't plan everything perfectly.

This is like my body rebelling against my," total control" over my body???.

Anyone as messed up as me from food, exercise, and anxiety over body and weight issues???

Sadly, I know the pain.):