PDA

View Full Version : Was in no mood for dinner tonight.

1Bluerose68
10-25-2014, 10:02 PM
So I had 1/2 of a giant PB Cookie and a few gummy turtles, and 3 bowls of popcorn(burned). Then later created a spinach-NF yogurt-banana-apple-carrot and brown sugar w/ flax seed smoothy. But my lil brother's ordering a delish pizza. I usually cannot say, "No" to pizza. He always orders chicken w/ pineapple and green pepper and cheese pizza, and I usually eat 2-3 pieces. So see, eventually I'm gonna have some real dinner tonight......But still very sensitive about my water retention. I'm currently taking otc water pills, diet supplement, and my double dose of SAD rx. I do feel more energetic though. But no period still, and a week to go before I have a deposit in the bank. This always makes me extra anxious, my budget, at the end of every month , with bills due, and no deposit until the 29th or so???

Seaghn-Scott White
10-26-2014, 12:23 AM
You're pregnant. Next patient.

Seaghn-Scott White
10-26-2014, 12:29 AM
No, seriously. Spinach, yogurt, fruit, sugar and flex seed smoothie? That's like, "Oh, look, I just found a quart of Valvoline 5w30 conventional motor oil. Tasty!"

You need a psych evaluation and a pregnancy test!

I also thought by deposit you meant a bowel movement, the infrequency of which I would have attributed to the cheese pizza. Haha..

Don't hate me, I'm not making light of your situation, I'm just half drunk. :P

1Bluerose68
10-26-2014, 01:31 PM
Thatz probly what you say to ALL women just to feel Dominant, HA???

1Bluerose68
10-26-2014, 01:33 PM
No, seriously. Spinach, yogurt, fruit, sugar and flex seed smoothie? That's like, "Oh, look, I just found a quart of Valvoline 5w30 conventional motor oil. Tasty!"

I also thought by deposit you meant a bowel movement, the infrequency of which I would have attributed to the cheese pizza. Haha..

Why are you 1/2 drunk? Just come from The Giants Game and had nothing better to do than go surf on this Anxiety Site??

1Bluerose68
10-26-2014, 01:36 PM

If you read my posts you would see I already have a therapest and a Shrink too. I dont go running to the nearest ER just for the heck of it...Sick people Really need to be seen in the ER, not someone who regularly drinks a smoothy after their gym workout and breakfast, lately too.....I love my veggies, but I'm NOT insane!!!

1Bluerose68
10-26-2014, 03:47 PM
you're pregnant. Next patient.

"Not, Get Real!!!"

lukeypoo1412
10-27-2014, 02:06 PM
So I had 1/2 of a giant PB Cookie and a few gummy turtles, and 3 bowls of popcorn(burned). Then later created a spinach-NF yogurt-banana-apple-carrot and brown sugar w/ flax seed smoothy. But my lil brother's ordering a delish pizza. I usually cannot say, "No" to pizza. He always orders chicken w/ pineapple and green pepper and cheese pizza, and I usually eat 2-3 pieces. So see, eventually I'm gonna have some real dinner tonight......But still very sensitive about my water retention. I'm currently taking otc water pills, diet supplement, and my double dose of SAD rx. I do feel more energetic though. But no period still, and a week to go before I have a deposit in the bank. This always makes me extra anxious, my budget, at the end of every month , with bills due, and no deposit until the 29th or so???

I was in no mood for delicious maceroni for lunch. Didn't sit well with my anxiety.