PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Day on double dose of my SAD rx, Blueberry pancake Breakfast

1Bluerose68
10-25-2014, 02:22 PM
I awaken this morning to my usual back ache.

My pet cat scratched at my bedroom door.

I had to get out of bed to let him in.

He jumped into my bed w/ me, and began purring very loudly.

That made me feel good, that he's so happy to be around me.

Or is it just that he likes to go under the warm covers?

Anyhow, I awaken and got up and he refused to move.

So I made the bed w/ him under the covers.

Then he finally popped out of underneath the covers, too.

Then I proceeded to the Haunted Kitchen, only after something bashed into my bedroom door when it was closed.

It really spooked me into a state of High Anxiety.

I peeked, immediately all over the house.

There was nothing that should have made my door sound as if two big hands had just pushed against my locked bedroom door.

So, I nervously washed my face and put my hair product on.

Then proceeded to the kitchen where I made a big mess of pancake mix.

Of course 1st I had to wash the frying pan, as my younger bro or someone? used it last and wasn't considerate Enough to even wash the grease off the pan after.

So half asleep, I washed the pan and then made blueberry Krusteez Pancake batter for my breakfast.

The 1st 2 pancakes actually turned out better than my last 2 pancakes.

I actually left the 1st 2 pancakes, neatly wrapped up in a plate and covered w/ napkin.

I ate the last 2 pancakes, also added some flax seed to my mix, before I ate them.

They were thick and yummy.

But, Not very sweet, until I added a touch of syrup to the peanut butter topping on my blueberry Krusteez Pancakes.

Then I had energy to do the laundry and wash ALL the dishes, and go watch an educational flik.

I was kind of joking when I said earlier that the kitchen seems Haunted.

But I honestly don't know what caused that big bang on my bedroom door as I slowly awakened to face a new day???

I hope I don't have a new ghost in our house. He doesn't seem to be very nice, playing Bang Door Ditch on me and ALL!!!