PDA

View Full Version : I worked today, now neck is hurting me.

1Bluerose68
10-23-2014, 08:11 PM
My neck is really stiff. I took 2 motrin earlier, and just took 2 tylenol, and 1/2 my anti-anxiety. Need my muscle relaxant soon I suppose. My entire upper spine hurts and my neck is so tight that i fear I will pass out more from my muscle strangling my jugular veins than from when i go to sleep naturally. I need to take my muscle rx Right Now!

Ya hear about that lady strung out on national tv at work screaming about some nationality at the top of her lungs. I think the poor fool had a budget and drank way too many jolt cola's or those Monster drinks on her lunch and perhaps went angrily bizerk. She was on the 4pm news as a trolly car driver in SF, CA, and went nuts/mad that is???What ya think happened to her???

I wish they would require a piss test of her and if she showed positive for any drug that they would throw the poor ranting maniac into rehab as a Covered Benefit. This is what happens, these people ALL fall down and the corporations never seem accountable for their mental Breakdowns. but if they are drug induced some places will help the employee in recovery. They do for teachers, but then again they at will terminate now days just for one's eyebrows looking to thin, or pants too baggy.

Also if they piss test her and she's pregnant, well there we go another reason for her to be acting like a, "Mad dog Leroy Brown"......???

I think she really needed to be piss tested Immediately!!! If they cared about her enough they would have, perhaps???

Enduronman
10-24-2014, 04:27 AM
Got a terrible backache today, from working my first day since May of 2013. I will survive. Plus, I'm working at my gf's house and there's a couch and chair nearby. Have a great day Blue!

Blessings friend.

E-Man :)

Im-Suffering
10-24-2014, 08:43 AM
My neck is really stiff. My entire upper spine hurts and my neck is so tight that i fear I will pass out more from my muscle strangling my jugular veins ! -- Oh! the drama!

I wish they would require a piss test. -- You want to change the world Rose?

I think she really needed to be piss tested Immediately -- What you think about others you think about yourself. You believe you should be 'piss' tested, do you trust yourself?

"I worked today, now neck is hurting me"

Yea, that lady, and work (and to an extent the whole world) certainly are a pain in the neck.

1Bluerose68
10-24-2014, 11:07 AM
Say what!!! No REALLY!!! wouldn't it have been better for her to try and find a reason for her BEHAVIOR and to help her than to cast her off and to just coldly fire her into the unemployment lines of eternity and Hell???