PDA

View Full Version : Asthma cough is turning on me into almost pneumonia like

1Bluerose68
10-20-2014, 10:58 PM
I have asthma.

When it gets worse it becomes bronchitis.

Every year at this time, before my flu shot, I feel like I will get bronchitis for sure...

I breath in a flem like air.

My throat hurts really badly.

I become so tired at times that I almost collapse for just working all day.

I need to work, disability doesn't pay!!!

I hope I heal soon.....

Dahila
10-21-2014, 10:10 AM
I have asthma my whole life and took the flue shot once, it made me so sick I swore not to take it again, probably ten years passed without flu.
Bronchitis ; I get it when my sinuses start to act which is almost 12 months a year, I use sinus rince... it helps a lot and local raw honey. You could drink Stinging nettle tea, it helps. Is your asthma allergy based?

1Bluerose68
10-21-2014, 10:12 AM
yes, dust and mold especially. But also from being startled, I get this wheezy reflex when startled, lately. And when under loads of stress then I wheeze sometimes too.

1Bluerose68
10-21-2014, 11:35 AM
That was last night. I am better today. Was hoping to be at work but still waiting, on call.

Dahila
10-21-2014, 06:30 PM
Blue every time I got nervous (even now) I got asthmatic breath. Like you do. You see i am allergic to dust, pollen, mold, feathers then cats (I hate this allergy so much, I love animals), honey bee sting and god knows what else, I know about my ASA allergy, so much of meds are out of question. Lately I started to sneeze every time I smell fragrance, can not use my loved and favorite perfume, even with the soaps I make I notice that fragrance oils are not good, cause sneezing. I must use only Essential oils. They are ok:(( allergies suck

1Bluerose68
01-11-2015, 10:29 AM
I am much better now. OTC Mucinex really does help me with chest congestion, plus extra rest, and keeping our rug vacuumed more often .

Dahila
01-11-2015, 01:28 PM
Well I got bronchitis , then pneumonia. It is not joke , with asthma you have to be super careful. I had not time to go to doc before xmas and it is the effect of it. Just be careful and healthy:))

Kuroneko77
01-11-2015, 03:52 PM
I also suffer Asthma. Not by allergies though. When I cough (recently) sometimes my muscles in my waist/side hurt. Makes me feel I am going to throw up but not do it.

Dahila
01-11-2015, 04:25 PM
yeah the muscles are so tense when we are coughing. In the last two weeks I am so sore, even talking hurts:( Is going to get better, it always does. Asthma is a disease of modern time, I mean is so much of it, due the chemicals in everything, due the pollution. Exercising helps, it does to help you with the lung capacity. The time when the docs would not allow asthmatic patients to exercise or play sports, is gone thanks heaven:))