PDA

View Full Version : Is anyone out there even reading my posts???

1Bluerose68
10-20-2014, 09:49 PM
I just feel like most my posts have 0 to 3 responses and not many people are responding to them. Am I just completely wasting my time on this website forum? I just want to know because, otherwise if I am being blocked or censored I will just go find another website, if no one wants to read my posts. Perhaps I'll create my own site for people with anxiety and then you may come visit me online and leave me messages as you wish???

Enduronman
10-21-2014, 06:06 AM
Hey Blue!

Yes, I read them the best I can friend. Maybe you should keep your posts in the General section, as I rarely wander off into other sections.
You're not wasting any time, just be patient with us and with yourself too.
Hoping that you have a great day!

E-Man :)

Dahila
10-21-2014, 10:04 AM
Blue as much as I am interested in your posts, they irritate me ie I just gobbled or whatever:) you writing style is wonderful till the time you get into your drama which is constantly. It would be a loss if you go :)) It is difficult not to like you :)

Cullingford
10-24-2014, 01:44 PM
Hi there Blue I read your posts! I have had a feeling all day that I should pop in and say hello to you. I am afraid that i do not have anything incite full to say, but just say that I am listening and wishing you the best. Cully

1Bluerose68
10-24-2014, 01:55 PM
Gee thanks Cully.

jessed03
10-24-2014, 03:27 PM
The ratio of this place is highly in favour of those who read but don't comment. If you look in the bar at the bottom of the page, there are several lurkers (hate that word, sorry guys) for each person that's signed in. I suppose that's natural given the nature of anxiety and posting in a place about something vulnerable.

So you probably have tonnes of people who read your stuff, though don't actually comment. I imagine you're keeping them very entertained!

By the way, which TV dinner did you have tonight?

1Bluerose68
10-24-2014, 04:06 PM
Actually , yesterday I had a giant cup of noodles, and I have stocked up on those in case of an earthquake. I have been stalking ALL the cabinets with non perishable foods like beans, tropical fruit, chili,cup o noodles, tortillas,etc. I also took all the heavy metal off the top shelves so they dont fall on Top of my head when The big 1 hits here in my part of CA, USA...I hope its not during my lifetime....

Tonight I will have the rest of my left over salad with lean Smart 1's Mexican Enchilada Dinner.....

I've also been having smoothy for after PM workout and breakfast. Never knew spinach and bananas could be so yummy for breakfast. And the Flax seed really keeps me from becoming too hungry, or is it my rx???