PDA

View Full Version : Struggling with severe anxiety and depression during divorce.

Orange Daisy
10-20-2014, 01:43 PM
Hi. Hope there is any one who would like to just chat. Having a difficult time dealing with the anxiety and stress of a divorce. I'm really just at wits end and don't have much support. If anyone is dealing with the same situation I'd like to chat and see how you are coping.

always_with_me
10-20-2014, 09:59 PM
Hi Daisy,

I'm not dealing with the same situation--well, at least not exactly--but thought I'd send you some words of encouragement. I went through a breakup after being with my ex for 6 years a while back, and that was rough. It's particularly rough when you live anxiety day in and day out. Sufferers of anxiety are creatures of habit in many ways and a breakup or divorce can be really disruptive in that regard. I'm not sure that this helps at all, but I saw your post and thought I'd commiserate. I've been trying to take day one at a time. If I get too caught up in thinking about the past or the future, I seem to land in a bad place. I hope it gets better for you!

Enduronman
10-21-2014, 06:13 AM
Hi. Hope there is any one who would like to just chat. Having a difficult time dealing with the anxiety and stress of a divorce. I'm really just at wits end and don't have much support. If anyone is dealing with the same situation I'd like to chat and see how you are coping.

Been through 2 divorces friend.
I can empathize with you greatly.
I'll chat with you whenever you're online.
Have a good day Daisy!

E-Man :)