PDA

View Full Version : fear of death/being murdered

hollandroad
10-19-2014, 03:26 PM
wanted to delete this thread but don't know how. sorry

gypsylee
10-19-2014, 11:52 PM
Hello there,

You're being stupid ;) the person is overseas and you only ever gave the post office address. Why on earth would they spend all that money to track you down and kill you?

I know what it's like to have a brain that just will not shut up about stupid things though. They eventually give up but drive you mad in the meantime.

All the best to you :)
Gypsy

hollandroad
10-20-2014, 07:41 AM
Thanks that helps a little bit. I felt better when I when to sleep last night but as soon as I woke up I had a feeling of dread. I don't know, I just feel like I'm doomed. When I'm worrying about things like this I can't eat anything because the thought of food makes me feel sick. I've barely eaten anything for the past two days and it's so frustrating. I feel like I'm crazy. I just want to feel okay again.

gypsylee
10-20-2014, 09:17 AM
My anxiety is usually worst when I wake up and I often have a feeling of dread for no reason whatsoever. I think anxious brains just get so used to worrying that they start to create things to worry about! It's horrible but it doesn't mean you're doomed or crazy.

:)

Im-Suffering
10-20-2014, 09:57 AM
Thanks that helps a little bit. I felt better when I when to sleep last night but as soon as I woke up I had a feeling of dread. I don't know, I just feel like I'm doomed. When I'm worrying about things like this I can't eat anything because the thought of food makes me feel sick. I've barely eaten anything for the past two days and it's so frustrating. I feel like I'm crazy. I just want to feel okay again.

this child regrets putting his family in jeopardy. and so there is guilt involved and self deprecation. fear is not the only emotion. but at 16 the nervous system is not sufficiently developed as to understand the feelings.

you are to learn from your actions, and in so doing never to repeat that which you consider undesirable. that is the purpose of this whole drama.

lastly, only old man time will give you reprieve, a little more each day until its no more than a faded memory. tomorrow the sun will rise, you will once more feel hungry and a little more joyful, and soon enough back to your old self, now new and improved with a few lessons under your belt.

period.

Dahila
10-20-2014, 12:59 PM
STop worrying about it, everyone on internet did something stupid at least once. Lesson learned, do not give your address or phone number to anyone. Etsy is safe place, many of my friends use it and sell their products. Do not worry, you will not do it again:)) Welcome to the forum kiddo
I order a lot of supply from vendors on internet and of course I must give the address and pay with credit card. It is ok :) I am using the vendors for years.