PDA

View Full Version : So Tired from Anxiety last night, thought i would never wake up.....

1Bluerose68
10-18-2014, 08:28 PM
I went to bed yesterday, early.

Every small noise seemed magnified.

I fell into a deep slumber approximately 9PMish.

I slept the entire night until almost 9AM in the morning.

I awakened to a new Energy and felt much better after 2 cups of coffee, 2 turkey sausages, 1/2 an Everything bagel,

and a cup of diluted V8 Mango Juice.

Thank you, Lord, God, Heavenly King, for making today feel much better than yesterday did.

Amen...TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT TTTTTTTTTTTTTTT??????

Sincerely,
1Bluerose68

Dahila
10-18-2014, 09:45 PM
Jeez I would switch with you in a moment. Entire night hmmmmmmm. maybe like 40 years ago.. You should be grateful :))

jessed03
10-18-2014, 10:15 PM
Jeez I would switch with you in a moment. Entire night hmmmmmmm. maybe like 40 years ago.. You should be grateful :))

Wanna switch with me? I just had 16 hours sleep. But I have flu, so... :)

That's what's cool about life really, there's always tomorrow. It can bring anything, including better health. Glad you're feeling an improvement. How's your weight loss coming along?

Dahila
10-19-2014, 09:32 AM
Jesse no matter what I do I do not sleep without the pills, it started when i was a small girl of 4 maybe.............they say it is just the way I am .. I envy people who take naps or sleep whole night. I am not kidding. BTW I got sinus infection which lasts already a month and I started to worry:((