PDA

View Full Version : My 1st online purchase instore at Sears made me scared!!!

1Bluerose68
10-18-2014, 05:49 PM
The kiosk didn't have a printer to print my purchase online order out. Then the sales person made me go stand behind 2 other customers, 1 being a Spanish speaking customer.She wasn't even done with my purchases???

Then as I had to wait in line I am made extra nervous as I had to STAND there and LISTEN to her, only after cutting off my purchase, only to ring up a Spanish Speaking Customer.

If I was Black would you have done that to me??? Probly NOT!!! Why because it's Racist and Rude!!!And i don't have ACLU Privileges Either!!!

So I was made to feel extra nervous waiting in line.

Its NOT like I had her ring me up online so I could be sneaky and then go have her take me next in line as a customer.

I don't even think there was a line when this sales associate Initially rang up my online purchase. Then having me go wait in line for Part II of my Sears purchase, Go Figure!!!Anyhow, during my online purchase she had my order number with her and said she had to go write it down.

I thought she was going to print out a receipt for the online credit order. How do I know that she didn't go and write my credit card down as well???

I mean , she wasn't a very "Professional" sales associate!!! And now I'm feeling extra nervous wondering if she was even trust worthy.

I would have rather that she explained to me initially that the kiosk computer does NOT print out a purchase order receipt and that we MUST go to a register if I wish for a receipt.

I was not familiar with this online in store computer and I just thought that she could direct the receipt to be printed out at the register and everything would be Simple and Clear....And No Fear!!

Now I must wait for a week or so and hope and pray that I even receive my online purchase via Fed Ex, or something??? There weren't any mailing options Either?