PDA

View Full Version : My PMS seems to create anxiety

1Bluerose68
10-16-2014, 04:10 PM
I think this past week has been a bad 1 for me. Not sure if its my PMS kicking me in the butt, or just that I am overwhelmed w/ the fridge going out, and then after I called for repair, Almost missing my warranty renewal which would NOT have known unless I had contacted the repair dept and seen the warranty expiration date 1st before calling to request a repair. Then I had to renew, and of course only afford for annually.

Sears made me pay for 3 yrs in row, costing almost $300.00 a few months ago. But, then I had to schedule my time so I was not planning to work this Friday. Then the fridge mysteriously, and Thank God, began working again. So they said they would charge just to look at the fridge, if its Now working, and nothing wrong with it? So good thing I called to ask about the cancellation policy, and just in being courteous I cancelled the appt for Friday , and was rewarded in finding out this policy rule w/ the warranty. So I hope to God that the fridge is OK now...

I had to go sign my time card, and dep some $ into the bank for my bro's bill that i paid and he reimbursed me for writing a ck for him.

Then, I was in the area so I got a lip waxing. I was beginning to look like Hitler w/ my lip hair accumulating on top there. So ouchy mama. But now no lip hair.

Then had to go food shopping. Spent almost $100 on necessary evil, food for the pantry. I stocked up on dry , non parishables in case of an earthquake. As these 6.0's have been seriously hitting everyone in every part of the US it seems .....???

So they had huge oversized cup-o-noodles on sale for $.35 cents each, I got 10, but am going to p/u 20 more and fill ALL my cabinets w/ these. I want to see how many it would take to fill up an entire room. Then I thought, NO they would just make nice blocks for playing with. Now thats an idea...And eat them after.Eat them ALL up,gooble,gooble,gooble.......

Then I got home and had to deduct 1/2 the $ i deposited from my bro, and that made me sad.

Then I had to put all the stuff away, food that is. That made my back and neck bug me. But its time for my next dose of Motrin so I think it will be OK.

I'm making rice ,and frozen veggies in the steamer to go w/ baked chicken from the food store , for our dinner tonight.

I really am not much of a cook. This is basic survival. But I enjoy baking after the summer ends and official Fall begins, soon.

I need to p/u new air filters at The Home Depot or Wal-Mart too. Every 3 mo's those filters need changing. I only found that out after an allergic reaction from so much dust in the air round here at home.

All these things made me extra Anxious today. So, yes this really is ALL related to my anxiety.

My muscle spasm last night was so bad I took rx for my muscles and then this morning felt nauseated and yucky so had to take a day off from work, which is hard on my budget.

I so wish I had another, additional job like I did in my 20's and 30's where I subbed F/T(Almost) and had the energy and No back or neck problems to pull me down. So I worked in 3 districts, and retail job , on the evenings and weekends. Now , in my 40's my back is always aching , mid back and neck has tension daily too. And my energy just isn't the same. I use coffee for my energy but it just doesn't do it. And my anti-anxiety rx is out and cant p/u more until Saturday. Until then my sleep will be challenged.....

Anyone else have 1/2 a life, like me? It's like you're just going through, "The Motions" But not moving as fast as you wish you could!!!