PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine almost always makes me happy

Im-Suffering
10-15-2014, 02:51 PM
How do you see the world? From fear, from pain, hurts? Let me tell you about this man and his fight with sadness.

Like so many of us, this man wrestled with inner turmoil, the great dichotomy. There were literally 2 worlds coexisting. On the one hand there was magnificent beauty, while on the other so much injustice, cruelty, and so as a symbol of balance when things seem so unfair, we have one man's expression, what he would do, what he would give, what he would like to see accepted, what he wanted so badly to show, because he himself believed he found a secret.

Even during that fateful day in that crash, did he keep his eye toward the sun, flying was such peace, and brought him closer to God, to him God was in the land, the sun, the sky's, there was peace there. One day humanity would see. Wars took their toll on his mind. And from that internal strife, and sadness came beauty:

In this deep appreciation of the natural state of grace, he found comfort. And so can you:

In the giving and receiving of love, he discovers an ancient truth, the sun continues to burn brightly not because of physics, but because of love, supportive and comforting. He had decided that the sun was the greatest of the physical manifestations of God. And he was correct. Tomorrow the sun will comfort the ailing soul, the troubled, the nervous, the weary, the downtrodden..

The sun loves the creatures it sustains.
The sun is personified love.

Sunshine on my shoulders makes me happy
Sunshine in my eyes can make me cry
Sunshine on the water looks so lovely
Sunshine almost always makes me high

If I had a day that I could give you
I'd give to you a day just like today
If I had a song that I could sing for you
I'd sing a song to make you feel this way

If I had a tale that I could tell you
I'd tell a tale, sure, to make you smile
If I had a wish that I could wish for you
I'd make a wish for sunshine all the while

Sunshine almost always makes me high.

Wishing you all the magic ingredient of self discovery.
Give love to the next person you see today.

End/

1Bluerose68
10-15-2014, 02:53 PM
"Opposite forces attract and then repel each other over time."
How do you see the world? From fear, from pain, hurts? Let me tell you about this man and his fight with sadness.

Like so many of us, this man wrestled with inner turmoil, the great dichotomy. There were literally 2 worlds coexisting. On the one hand there was magnificent beauty, while on the other so much injustice, cruelty, and so as a symbol of balance when things seem so unfair, we have one man's expression, what he would do, what he would give, what he would like to see accepted, what he wanted so badly to show, because he himself believed he found a secret.

Even during that fateful day in that crash, did he keep his eye toward the sun, flying was such peace, and brought him closer to God, to him God was in the land, the sun, the sky's, there was peace there. One day humanity would see. Wars took their toll on his mind. And from that internal strife, and sadness came beauty:

In this deep appreciation of the natural state of grace, he found comfort. And so can you:

In the giving and receiving of love, he discovers an ancient truth, the sun continues to burn brightly not because of physics, but because of love, supportive and comforting. He had decided that the sun was the greatest of the physical manifestations of God. And he was correct. Tomorrow the sun will comfort the ailing soul, the troubled, the nervous, the weary, the downtrodden..

The sun loves the creatures it sustains.
The sun is personified love.

If I had a day that I could give you
I'd give to you a day just like today
If I had a song that I could sing for you
I'd sing a song to make you feel this way

If I had a tale that I could tell you
I'd tell a tale, sure, to make you smile
If I had a wish that I could wish for you
I'd make a wish for sunshine all the while

Sunshine almost always makes me high.

Wishing you all the magic ingredient of self discovery.

1Bluerose68
10-15-2014, 02:54 PM
Gee you should read my last post???