1Bluerose68
10-12-2014, 11:54 AM
Last night I dreampt that

I was a young white girl who was

being held captive

in a Boobey Trapped old house.

Everything I went near was rigged to explode,

and there was NO WAY OUT!!!!!

Then I awaken and Never forgot my awful dream.

Anyone have an Anxiety dream that they had recently and wish to share?

I remember my last forum here , that 1 of my fears was being unable to awaken from a dream....Then that night I had this awful dream.

1Bluerose68
10-14-2014, 07:30 PM
Well, I guess I was right about the Boobey Traps in my house.

2 days after my Boobey Trapped House Nightmare, our refrigerator stops working 2 days b4 the warranty is up which they had failed to send a reminder card on, for me to renew as I am NO millionaire extraordinaire and would have appreciated a warning, warning about my warranty that was about to expire.

Then I go to check on the mail and come back to finish dinner this evening and chomp down on a piece of glass in my salad from yesterday, which was in the fridge as well when i was at work NOT guarding the contents or the refrigerator.

Ya think i might have a freaking stalker or just a brother who is envious of my new resin fillings that took 3 months and $450.00 worth of dental bills to have done w/in the last month???

Well, I don't know what to think?????

I feel stalked,

and if i catch the dude or dudette they will soon become truly tasteless jokes, like what i had to put up with in enduring A LOT of dental nummy shots, as it didn't tickle!!!

Dahila
10-14-2014, 07:33 PM
First of all never, never go with full stomach to bed, eat light food at evening. I do not know what to say, are you making jokes or are you serious?

1Bluerose68
10-14-2014, 07:34 PM
Well, NOW I'm extra anxious that nothing else worse is going to happen to my dwelling place???

Dahila
10-14-2014, 07:53 PM
Hey nothing is going to happen. Dreams are about ours fears ............not reality

1Bluerose68
10-14-2014, 10:09 PM
No Joke, it was my dream(Nightmare a few nights ago).