PDA

View Full Version : The scale is stressing me out.

1Bluerose68
10-09-2014, 10:13 AM
I'll have to look at it all day,

if I don't work today.....

I am so sick of looking at this scale, it refuses to move in the left direction, towards the - number.

I go to the gym, well went back after a month of heat waves.

I walk at night after dinner, ritually...

I drink smoothy's.

I eat Lean TV dinners nightly.

I drink H20 all day long, just purchased a new 24 pk H20 @ Wal-Mart too.

Why can't I drop this darn last 10 Lbs.

itz soo frustrating.

God where are you when i need to lose weight and then go clothes shopping or at least try on some clothes for fun, when bored. I have some new clothes but cant fit into them until I drop 10 to 20 Lbs.

Dont want to buy new 1's yet.

Burlington is fun. I just try on all the diff styles.

I pretend to be a real Career Woman w/ a Real Life and a Reason to buy these nice suits and coats and purses and luv their cute shoes and boots too.....

You guys like Burlington Coat Factory? Whats your fav clothing store or outlet???

Dahila
10-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Drop the Tv dinners, make something healthy, it is not that difficult. I love Burlington Coat factory. I was in States over the weekend and got my coat there. :) The scales are awful, even they look so modern and good in bathroom:)

jessed03
10-09-2014, 12:17 PM
Do you suffer from bloating? That can make weight unbelievably hard to shift, even if you live healthily. If not, you'll surely reach your goals if you do everything right!

As for Burlington coat factory, I have no clue what that is living here in the UK. I do like anywhere that sells a nice white T and a good pair of jeans though. :)

1Bluerose68
10-09-2014, 12:26 PM
But the TV dinner is my regular dinner. it's lean Healthy Choice, and or Smart One's by Weight Watcher's. It's what I snack on after dinner , like salty crap that does me over. I wish I didn't crave salt, but I do...

1Bluerose68
10-09-2014, 12:29 PM
Bloating isn't too bad, it's just overweight by 20 lbs, and it's the hardest 20 to lose. I'm a gym member, and Weight Watcher's consumer, and healthy food eater, even smoothies, but this 20 Lbs is just like a lump of coal in my tummy. I am praying for a miracle. I do suffer from Ovarian cysts and have 8 Uterine Fibroids the size of lemons in my insides though. I suppose they are part of my problem. I may have them removed soon. And the hormones I'm on I may go off of "Cold Turkey" too. Not sure yet?????

JohnC
10-09-2014, 06:17 PM
I have a whole attic full of pants i wish i could fit back into and refuse to get rid of them. Well, ya never know i might some day :) Fit into them that is

Dahila
10-09-2014, 07:34 PM
But the TV dinner is my regular dinner. it's lean Healthy Choice, and or Smart One's by Weight Watcher's. It's what I snack on after dinner , like salty crap that does me over. I wish I didn't crave salt, but I do...yeah check what is in that tv dinner. Salt is not bad, at least I love it, sugar not so much