PDA

View Full Version : Ear pains.

saralouise75
10-05-2014, 03:20 PM
Hi,this might be a really weird question to ask but,does anyone get burning sensations inside their ears??I suffer from migraines but this burning is making me really paranoid.I get it in both ears,been to the docs and he said my ears were clear,has anyone got any ideas??I am scared that it could be something bad.

JustaGal
10-05-2014, 07:12 PM
Hi,this might be a really weird question to ask but,does anyone get burning sensations inside their ears??I suffer from migraines but this burning is making me really paranoid.I get it in both ears,been to the docs and he said my ears were clear,has anyone got any ideas??I am scared that it could be something bad.

I get that in my neck, could be adrenaline - does it happen with anxiety?

Enduronman
10-06-2014, 07:16 AM

Do they turn red, burn, and sensitive to the touch?
Is it always in both ears?
I too have had this in the pasts.
Are you taking any medications for the migraines?

E-Man :)

saralouise75
10-09-2014, 03:16 PM
Hi,I take propranolol for the migraines.It feels like they are burning deep inside,no redness on outside,it drives me mad!!!!!!😒