PDA

View Full Version : The "today I lived my life thread"

Xerosnake90
10-04-2014, 10:28 PM
This one is easy folks! You share your experience in which you felt you were living life to your potential and how you wanted to. I'll begin.

Today I went out and did my first ever round of go karting. I love competition and the feeling of speed gets you going along great. My buddies and I had free tickets and liked it so much we paid for another round. I love competition, it was definitely something that made me feel alive.

What about you guys?

Enduronman
10-05-2014, 06:28 AM
All I can add is that I watched a funny movie, and actually laughed.
I feel better temporarily when I do, and its rare.

E-Man.

Xerosnake90
10-05-2014, 09:41 AM
Glad you enjoyed that! I've been going back over the Star Wars movies and geeking out. Love that franchise.

Today I'm going on a fishing trip with my parents. Haven't veen fishing in years and it's only my second time going ever. I love active weekends and days off. I was so used to not doing anything on my days off. Now I get weekends off and spend time with people. Time well spent if I do say.

Joe.
10-05-2014, 12:19 PM
Well, you could say I lived my life by having some practice at pool today, ahead of my next match; like I do every day ;) Makes me forget about any worries ( most of the time).

Also going on a long walk earlier was stress relieving, enjoying walking at the moment. They was a time where I hated any exercise, but now I love it! Strange...

1Bluerose68
10-05-2014, 02:02 PM
I love the pool too. But I notice when I can't exercise I eat too much. So I need exercise to prevent not only unnecessary weight gain but so I don't eat out of boredom, or also fear that if I stop exercising I will lose my momentum and become a , "Big Lump." And there I will sit and watch tv, and eat, and eat, and eat myself into a state of misery and obesity and then wont be able to even fit into a work out suit and then God knows what will happen next????? These high expectations only get higher, and higher like inflation or a balloon being induced with tons of helium under pressure, and about to explode........extemporaneously?????

1Bluerose68