PDA

View Full Version : What causes me the most stress?

Im-Suffering
10-04-2014, 09:46 AM
Which of these situations (or feelings in the case of self worth) cause you the most stress? Maybe one or all, maybe none ! Please comment if you like as to why you may be anxious about it.

You may choose more than one.

Please use the 'death' option for 'health' anxiety if that causes you the most stress. Death is intimately connected to the fear of ill health.

Xerosnake90
10-04-2014, 12:10 PM
The idea of death has always been particularly daunting to me. However coupled with my loneliness is when that idea surfaces. I only fear death as an alone person who didn't get to be more close to someone at the time. Perhaps in general it speaks for my desire to feel wanted and important.

A desire I've had throughout a childhood that depraved me of such feelings. I realize better now a days my role and how I exert it. Though I can occasionally get bummed out by feeling rejected in different ways. I try not to take it personally and succeed pretty well. I still desire a deeper connection on an intimate level.

jessed03
10-04-2014, 03:41 PM
Had to give family a vote. The others have all affected me at some point or another, but I think without the stress from family, I'd have at least avoided the 'nervous breakdown.'

Joe.
10-04-2014, 03:49 PM
Almost all of them have been allowed to give me stress, except money weirdly.....
Death and self worth are the big two, Success is connected for me to happiness/being unsuccessful is therefore linked to unhappiness , and death is connected to unfulfillment and the 'unknown'.
I'm kinda calm right now ironically

Enduronman
10-05-2014, 06:26 AM
If I weren't disabled, then everything would be fine for me.
Money is my biggest concern, or lack thereof.
No work, no job, no income, and I was never dependent upon anyone in my life, for anything.
Now, I'm forced to live with a parent at 46.
Fighting for my disability, money...
Just being honest.

E-Man

Sedigive
10-05-2014, 09:40 AM
Money/job for me I am the only one working right now in my family.

Two One
10-05-2014, 10:54 AM
All of these cause me stress with the exception of money. By far the thing that causes me the most stress is health, and I'm sure that's the case for a few people on here.

Joe.
10-05-2014, 12:12 PM
Yeah, I'm the same, don't get stressed by money.
Wonder why tbh?

Health is the big one with me.
All of these cause me stress with the exception of money. By far the thing that causes me the most stress is health, and I'm sure that's the case for a few people on here.

nf1234
10-05-2014, 10:14 PM
Family and school was what finally pushed me over the edge and kicked this whole anxiety thing into gear