PDA

View Full Version : DIZZY ALL the TIME is this really anxiety??!!

ashleymwild
09-30-2014, 05:37 PM
I really don't understand it all and I find it very hard to believe that feeling dizzy causes me to go into full panic mode then leads to a fear of fainting... I had every test in the book done especially the heart, brain, MRI, blood work, everyone rules out anxiety. So anxiety really makes you dizzy randomly then because of dizziness that sends me into full panic?! Is this normal? Does anyone else feel this way?! How do you work?! How do you talk your self out of it? I just don't believe it's anxiety.. Dizzy all the told their has to be something wrong. My first panic attack happened inside of a grocery store I was looking at cheese and felt dizzy and BAM that's all it took full blown panic attack and had them ever since. Anyone have similar symptoms ?! Help ;(

Thank you
Ashley

ashleymwild
09-30-2014, 05:39 PM
Dizzy all the time ** not told.. Lol

Tifanie Ann Brummitt
09-30-2014, 11:16 PM
Have you ever fainted? When u feel dizzy, does things seem to go dark? I have both vertigo and vasalvagal fainting. They feel different. Vertigo feels like spinning or leaning to one side. Fainting is worse for me. I get sweaty and naucious, and things go dark. If you do feel faint, you can stick head between ur legs. Get low so u don't fall. Have u been checked for pinched nerve in neck?

Tifanie Ann Brummitt
09-30-2014, 11:20 PM
Ps. Panic disorder is hell. That can bring on all kinds of symptoms. I have experienced dizziness with my anxiety also. Sometimes I still get anxious with vertigo, but I have it so often I am sort of use to it.

raggamuffin
10-03-2014, 07:44 AM
I've had prolonged periods of dizziness. Are you drinking 1.5 liters of water per day? If you're stressing constantly about the dizziness it won't go anywhere. Worrying and fretting is empowering the anxiety which will mean the symptoms will persist.

Ed

ashleymwild
10-05-2014, 06:22 PM
Hi guys, tif they said I suffer from neck spasms from a horrible car accident back in 2009 but that's about it. I have never fainted only one time when I went to receive a shot in my arm in the doctors office haha. And Rag you're so right I just can't stop thinking about fainting the moment I feel dizzy, I'm not much of a water drinker I drink maybe two to three bottles a day :/ but blood work insisted I wasn't dehydrated.

Enduronman
10-06-2014, 06:58 AM
Hope you get to feeling better Ashley!
Enjoy the day friend...

E-Man :)