PDA

View Full Version : Oral Infection won't clear up, STRESSING ME OUT!!!

Scott David Cowling
09-30-2014, 10:05 AM
Developed Oral infection about a month ago (Candida I think) went to to doctor and was prescribed Nystatin, which didn't work. Now on Daktarin (about a week) 3 times a day, and as well as a white tongue, I now have lumps forming at the back of my tongue so I fear its not working either...
SHOULD I BE WORRIED? Could my anxiety/stress be stopping it from clearing? or is it linked with these? any idea's for getting rid of this at last?

HELP ME!!! :( :( :( :/ :/ :/

Im-Suffering
09-30-2014, 10:50 AM
Developed Oral infection about a month ago (Candida I think) went to to doctor and was prescribed Nystatin, which didn't work. Now on Daktarin (about a week) 3 times a day, and as well as a white tongue, I now have lumps forming at the back of my tongue so I fear its not working either...
SHOULD I BE WORRIED? Could my anxiety/stress be stopping it from clearing? or is it linked with these? any idea's for getting rid of this at last?

HELP ME!!! :( :( :( :/ :/ :/

Make an appontment with a dentist, a new dentist. And get a new opinion. You'll be fine.

Scott David Cowling
09-30-2014, 11:44 AM
Make an appontment with a dentist, a new dentist. And get a new opinion. You'll be fine.

Have re-registered with a dentist, have an appointment in November for a meet-and-greet (to control anxiety about it), thanks for the re-assurance.

Im-Suffering
09-30-2014, 12:46 PM
Have re-registered with a dentist, have an appointment in November for a meet-and-greet (to control anxiety about it), thanks for the re-assurance.

Yes a good idea. You will be fine, trust yourself.....not the self you are consciously aware of, for in times such as these you have the power from within on your side. Listen to that voice, it will always seek to regulate whatever you throw off balance. Trust.

In any situation that seems hopeless, you will find yourself finally acting in ways to remedy the situation, sometimes they may feel uncomfortable, but they will always lead you to constructive results. Your soul knows what you need, you see. A man is only whole if he listens to messages from without and within, then he is able to make his judgements. Fear strikes when you block that all knowing inner voice and rely overly on the ego to run your life. The ego itself will run scared without the constant communication from within. And if you have a scared ego, you have anxiety and mistrust.

The inner voice may say, "see someone else" "look in the phone book" and you will see the person waiting for you to arrive will have your cure and be compassionate and the right one for the job.