PDA

View Full Version : Flash back/Mind Pop

MAM090982
09-28-2014, 03:25 PM
Does anyone ever get random flash backs or memories that pop into your head out of no where? If so, how often does this happen to you?

gypsylee
09-28-2014, 08:36 PM
Does anyone ever get random flash backs or memories that pop into your head out of no where? If so, how often does this happen to you?

I often get flashbacks from dreams I've had the night before. It's very weird but it doesn't really worry me. I probably get that every couple of days. I occasionally get actual memories pop into my head but not nearly as often as dreams.

Enduronman
09-29-2014, 05:18 AM
I often get flashbacks from dreams I've had the night before. It's very weird but it doesn't really worry me. I probably get that every couple of days. I occasionally get actual memories pop into my head but not nearly as often as dreams.

Everyday.
Doesn't really bother me, sometimes it can be useful.
Have a good day!

E-Man :)

MAM090982
09-29-2014, 02:32 PM
Thanks gypsylee.

MAM090982
09-29-2014, 02:33 PM
You get it everyday, Enduronman? I thought it was a good thing, that our brain is remembering things from way back when, but someone said it was a sign of schizophrenia. It freaked me out. I am recently recovering from some major stress so everything going on with my brain has me stressed. Thank you for confirming it is normal.