PDA

View Full Version : chest problems

james1321
09-27-2014, 04:08 AM
This is my biggest issue I've had it over 2 years and it's like a constant ache in my chest and upper back I be been told its my anxiety and poor posture but as u know with health anxiety u always fear the worst. Any input will be great
Thanks

Enduronman
09-27-2014, 11:05 AM
2 Years is long enough friend.
It's time to get in to see a doctor.
Have a good day.

E-Man. :)

james1321
09-27-2014, 03:46 PM
I've been to the docs and hospital had ekgs and bloods all was OK, but still I get it

Im-Suffering
09-27-2014, 04:01 PM
I've been to the docs and hospital had ekgs and bloods all was OK, but still I get it

See a chiropractor or physical therapist. The spinal nerves reach around to the front. You can come on this forum and shout to the rafters "but I have health anxiety ! Please tell me you have the same ache I do !"

But make sure while you are doing that, you also take steps to further diagnose the issue properly, as I and your doctor have suggested. (By noticing your posture).

Watch the exercise, the bending, the contortions, the sleep positions, the work positioning, if you use a PC and so forth.

nobot87
10-02-2014, 12:48 PM
How often do you have the chest pain?

james1321
10-03-2014, 11:43 AM
Most days its a constant ache in my chest and upper back

lukeypoo1412
10-03-2014, 12:39 PM
Most days its a constant ache in my chest and upper back

I had some similar pains in my chest and back, turned out I had some ribs out of place. It still happens to me and I have to go in and have them put into place. Hope this helps.

melismith
10-03-2014, 03:11 PM
This is my biggest issue I've had it over 2 years and it's like a constant ache in my chest and upper back I be been told its my anxiety and poor posture but as u know with health anxiety u always fear the worst. Any input will be great
Thanks

I have a constant ache in my chest and even with ekgs, x rays and blood tests, my health anxiety always takes over and im convinced I have heart disease. I was diagnosed with costochondritis. It's inflammation usually occurring on the left side around the breast bone (sternum)

james1321
10-04-2014, 08:31 AM
Hi Mel that sounds very familiar my sternum feels very sore and tender and does tend to click and pop when I stretch