PDA

View Full Version : weird feeling

Stressed81
06-27-2008, 05:22 AM
I just wanted to find out if there are people who experience these same feelings as me.
On most days now i tend to get these headaches which feel as though there is a heap of pressure inside my head. They tend to hurt at the back of my head and it also feels as though my neck and shoulders are really stiff.
With the headaches it feels as though you are dizzy like you could be standing and it feels as though you are tipping over but you actually arent. One time i was standing up leaning against a wall and at one stage it felt like i was tipping over but i wasn't. It was really strange and freaked me out. These headaches also make my eyes feel really heavy and sore. I keep thinking something is seriously wrong with me even though dr's keep telling me this is all anxiety.

Can anyone out there please reply to my post if they feel the same as it gives me piece of mind that it is all just anxiety related.

Thanks!!

winry
06-27-2008, 06:39 AM
Yeah I have heard a lot of cases like this. I get the pressure headaches a lot, and sometimes pressure in my eye. It's definitely related to long term anxiety. I don't get the dizziness, but I know that can also be the result of anxiety!
I know what you mean about worrying about there being something wrong with you all the time. I do that too!

tristanh1982
06-29-2008, 03:42 AM
yeah dude have the same probs plus the million other symptons that anxiety and depres comes with, just keep hanging on, the dizziness for me is more of a off balance feeling its horible i think its cause your just other thinking [/code]

louisrapisarda
06-29-2008, 04:22 AM
Yes i have the dizziness still. I would go to the doc to get it 100% right

louisrapisarda
06-29-2008, 04:22 AM
Yes i have the dizziness still. I would go to the doc to get it 100% right :mrgreen: