PDA

View Full Version : Much To My Surprise?!?

Surfside
09-24-2014, 06:17 AM
There are still good people left in the world.

I was in pretty tough shape earlier this morning. I normally internalize my suffering. I decided to reach out to a friend for a change. He was right there for me, and I'm grateful, more than words can express.

I guess there is hope.

I think being a part of your forum could be more help than even I realized.

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Im-Suffering
09-24-2014, 06:53 AM
There are still good people left in the world.

I was in pretty tough shape earlier this morning. I normally internalize my suffering. I decided to reach out to a friend for a change. He was right there for me, and I'm grateful, more than words can express.

I guess there is hope.

I think being a part of your forum could be more help than even I realized.

Hope everyone has a great day :)

You are beginning to see the good in yourself. You've always been valuable, worthy, lovable, and a good friend, even if others told you otherwise or made you feel the opposite was true. You may be shameful or feel guilt about some past actions, but you were conditioned, so do not blame yourself. As you free the chains that bind you, a good, hope-filled world will open up before your very eyes.

Realize that some of the beliefs you held about who you are, and who you are in relation to the world were false, thus you can change your ideas as you experience love, friendship, and 'goodness'.

Take care friend.

Surfside
09-24-2014, 08:47 AM
You are beginning to see the good in yourself. You've always been valuable, worthy, lovable, and a good friend, even if others told you otherwise or made you feel the opposite was true. You may be shameful or feel guilt about some past actions, but you were conditioned, so do not blame yourself. As you free the chains that bind you, a good, hope-filled world will open up before your very eyes.

Realize that some of the beliefs you held about who you are, and who you are in relation to the world were false, thus you can change your ideas as you experience love, friendship, and 'goodness'.

Take care friend.

Thank you Im-Suffering for your support. :)

In all honesty, I've always struggled to see the good in myself. I'm not sure just have "valuable" I am/was lol. Yes, I suppose, I do feel worthy, and lovable. I never felt worthy, or loveable by a another person. I always tried to be a good friend to those I care/cared about, and I don't give up easily on my friends, when they are having it rough; themselves.

It just always "Blew Up In My Face' whenever I tried to get close to people, So, now, I keep to myself for the most part.

I do, in fact, hold my head in shame, and feel immense guilt in reference to my past 'experiences'. I suppose I wouldn't be the compassionate man I am, had I not gone through those things.

I agree with everything in your last sentence - without question.

Best wishes to you, as well. And again, your posting meant a great deal to me today.

~~~"When it rains on your parade, look up rather than down. Without rain, there would be no rainbow"~~~

happylife
09-24-2014, 08:56 AM
Keep up the good thoughts and smile today, knowing you are a valuable and lovable person! We all are!!!! :)

http://www.relax.com-inspired.com/free-ebook

Enduronman
09-24-2014, 09:12 AM
Have a great and positive day all!

E-Man :)