PDA

View Full Version : Pregabalin for Generalised Anxiety

sarnia1066
06-26-2008, 12:22 PM
Hello , I am new to this website.

I have today been prescribed Pregabalin , by my new Consultant Psychiatrist , for what he has diagnosed as Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD).

Has anyone out there had any experience of this drug.

Any information would be appreciated.

Sarnia1066

mato
05-11-2010, 10:52 AM
Hey!
yey you got lucky with pregabalin, here only neurologist are allowed to prescribe it. My foreign friend was on it for some while and he said it is good as benzos.

boblewis8787
09-07-2010, 03:42 AM
Hello , I am new to this website.

I have today been prescribed Pregabalin , by my new Consultant Psychiatrist , for what he has diagnosed as Generalised Anxiety Disorder (GAD).

Has anyone out there had any experience of this drug.

Any information would be appreciated.

Sarnia1066

I have used Pregablin as well as Stablon. Stablon worked for me.

Generic Stablon Tianeptine is a medication to reduce anxiety and depression. Stablon Tianeptine with excellent safety profile improves the availability of the calming neurotransmitter serotonin and increases absorption of our body - the important neurotransmitter serotonin – that helps to normalize mood.

Generic Stablon Tianeptine appears to be more effective than other anxiety medications in improving associated anxiety in patients with depressive disorders.

Generic Stablon works in a novel way and appears to create fewer side effects than other anti-depression medicines and less likelihood of interactions with other drugs. In particular, Generic Stablon is not known to interfere with the sexual appetite and does not result in drowsiness in the most of the cases. Stablon is available at emedoutlet with discount coupon code 5234E and free Shipping code 4848B.