PDA

View Full Version : Ughhh, my weight is up 3 Lbs since last I looked. Yesterday?

1Bluerose68
09-18-2014, 10:27 AM
I ate delish mint ice cream yesterday before bed, and I slept soooo well. But I weighed myself this morning and somehow my body is very sensitive to ice cream? It looks like I gained 3 Lbs overnight.....!!Is this possible?

I have been walking every evening after dinner, in spite of that barking dog in the front yard. I felt exhausted nightly after working out, and then I gained weight?????

I feel baffled.

I haven't eaten that much in Calz so why did I go from 5 Lbs less last week to this # on my scale. I am NOT on Lithium or something weight gain inducing.

I don't snack all day long.

I am usually always working and cleaning the residence.

So how I gained weight really frustrates me. I feel like I am already working out as much as I have energy for. I did stop going to the gym as it is usually quite stuffy inside there, and NOT conducive to heat waves and working out w/ asthma.

Usually when I take break from gym I stop lifting weights and toning and the scale numbers are less, Not more. So I am very confused.

Perhaps I have a psycho stalker who is using an IV of way too may fluids via my lovely thick arm veins, just for friggen kix and to watch me squirm as I gain weight. Sick, perverted basetard!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope he's happy my ANXIETY has increased and not so excited as I was feeling earlier while exercising, and trying to lose weight. Now I am LOSING HOPE!!!

Dahila
09-18-2014, 12:12 PM
Have you had something from McDonald or other sh***t place? Salt will do it to the body. Retain water............ throw the weight to the garbage and use measurement instead. Our weight can change from early morning to evening, usually 3 pounds or more of difference:)

1Bluerose68
09-19-2014, 07:55 AM
Oh cool, it's down 3 in a day. Aaaagh. I hate water retention, or is it fat???I just cant Not eat popcorn daily. But e/o day it makes me bloat severely and I gain 3 lbs after my popcorn frenzy the morning after the popcorn binge. It's about 3 Lbs the next morning that I seem to gain in water? not sure? I cant stop eating popcorn, its like I'm addicted to this night binge of salty, buttery,hand fulls of popcorn. Each binge on this lovely food source takes only about 10 mins and its all consumed. Lately with the hot weather I have started to binge on mint chip ice cream too with chocolate oreos and andes candy all mixed into a smorgasbord of yummy binge stuffing for my PMS cravings?

1Bluerose68
09-19-2014, 07:56 AM
I never weigh any food except for the fruits and veggies I purchase at the market.

happylife
09-23-2014, 05:29 PM
Never lose hope...just keep trying and do the best you can....we are not perfect, we are humans. :)

happylife
09-23-2014, 05:30 PM
And there is a good reason for this :)

1Bluerose68
09-23-2014, 10:30 PM
yes, I need to increase all exercise, and fiber supplaments,and increase my metabolism, drink more smoothies daily, and less salt. In your 40s its not so simple to drop 20 as it was in my 20's...

happylife
09-24-2014, 06:07 AM
You are so right, the weight comes off differently the older we get. I feel this same thing. Difficult to cut calories and try to exercise more. Have been trying smoothies with fresh fruit and some kale lately. I feel much better in my mind and body. We shall wait and see about the weight, though. :)

Bridget Goddard
05-27-2015, 05:37 PM
It's entirely possible that 3lbs is a natural fluctuation of weight throughout your day. If you ate or drank something your weight could temporarily increase. I would try not to fret and keep this fact in mind in the future…. hope this helps.