PDA

View Full Version : Abs

Olive Yew
09-18-2014, 06:28 AM
Does anyone ever get this feeling like you're subconsciously tightening your abdominal muscles all the time, to the point that they ache, and you have to consciously force yourself to relax them??

Enduronman
09-18-2014, 06:53 AM
Yes I do and its been going on for a couple of months now.
Its just stress friend.
I've lost 35 pounds too.
For many different reasons related to tension in my environment.
It will get better over time..
Have a good day OY!

E-Man :)

Olive Yew
09-18-2014, 07:06 AM
Yes I do and its been going on for a couple of months now. Its just stress friend. I've lost 35 pounds too. For many different reasons related to tension in my environment. It will get better over time.. Have a good day OY! E-Man :)

35 lbs! I hope you're doing alright.

Enduronman
09-18-2014, 07:11 AM
Yeah I'm doing ok but I look really skinny now! (Even though I'm down to my so called ideal weight)...
Its just caused by the stress of living with an alcoholic parent, a judgmental parent, that does and says stupid shit all the time...
I have however learned the "type" of person that I will never be to my children or grandchildren..

E-Man :)

Dahila
09-18-2014, 07:29 AM
Oh Eman, why I had not lose it? You really were stressed, I hope is going to get better.
Olive I tend to do it too. I also tense my neck muscle and I am in constant pain with it, for years.

Exactice
09-18-2014, 12:52 PM
Yups..... and I love it.... now I dont have to do 100 situps in the morning.. Its like constant shock therapy throughout the day. Its a pain in the butt but I get used to it. I have not seen anything bad yet other than random girls looking at me at the beach when I am with my wife LOL!!!