PDA

View Full Version : :(

BrookeLynnnn
09-17-2014, 11:08 PM
So long story short, I was seeing this guy & one of my friends messed around with him. One of my really good friends..

Him & I are no longer talking, obviously. But the whole situation brought on so much anxiety. & idk if me being on my period is contributing.

She's denying it but the guys roommate told me otherwise. It's fucking with my head so bad.

I took a xanax at work tonight because I was dealing this whole mess while at work.. But I work tomorrow & don't wanna rely on xanax.

I'm not sure why I'm posting this.. Guess I just needed to vent.

LisaDL
09-18-2014, 02:51 AM
Hi Brooke,

Friends, family, colleagues , all can be backstabbers sometimes! Don't trust anyone! I know its easier said than done but try and take your mind off this, go out with other friends meet new people just go out as often as you can! Don't let it get to you so bad cut out all of this negativity that you're dealing with as well as everyone making it hard for you! Spend some time with those who matter and keep busy! Hope all goes well and I'm Sure it will! keep well :-)

Enduronman
09-18-2014, 07:38 AM
Sorry to hear about this additional stress that you didn't need Brooke!
You found out who your real friends are I guess...
Hoping for a better day!

E-Man :)

Exactice
09-18-2014, 12:46 PM
Hey Brooke.... I truly believe in the words "It is better to have lost in love then to never have loved at all." Its tough but you learn so much about yourself and you learn so much about others. Take this as a powerful learning experience. In addition learning about whom you can be your true friends. Its totally normal to feel bad and have anxiety. Its a little rough. But again measure how quickly you recover from this. I bet you will notice you will recover faster!

BrookeLynnnn
09-18-2014, 04:14 PM
Thank you everyone for the kind words! Today is much better. I was actually able to focus in school.