PDA

View Full Version : tingling of skin

Juju333
09-17-2014, 12:47 PM
Hi there,
Does anyone ever have part of their face tingle like it's novacain (?) Then I get this prickly sensation on my skin. It can be both arms, legs, but mostly by my left side of my face below my ear to my mouth. So frustrated over this sensation. It's been coming and going for a few weeks. :(
Thanks for any feedback.
Julie

Olive Yew
09-17-2014, 01:36 PM
Hi there, Does anyone ever have part of their face tingle like it's novacain (?) Then I get this prickly sensation on my skin. It can be both arms, legs, but mostly by my left side of my face below my ear to my mouth. So frustrated over this sensation. It's been coming and going for a few weeks. :( Thanks for any feedback. Julie

Yes it's extremely common. No worries.

Juju333
09-17-2014, 02:35 PM
This is a new one for me. It's been a week now. I had it first happen when I was teaching a class and my whole left side of my face from the ear to my shoulder went, numb and felt like something was spilling in my head. It went away fast thank goodness. I did feel a little faint, I paniced I know. Now I have just had this off and on feeling of heaviness in that area of face and neck, then it will tingle to my lip. :( I hate anxiety!!!
Thanks for listening and your feedback. :)

Olive Yew
09-17-2014, 02:49 PM
This is a new one for me. It's been a week now. I had it first happen when I was teaching a class and my whole left side of my face from the ear to my shoulder went, numb and felt like something was spilling in my head. It went away fast thank goodness. I did feel a little faint, I paniced I know. Now I have just had this off and on feeling of heaviness in that area of face and neck, then it will tingle to my lip. :( I hate anxiety!!! Thanks for listening and your feedback. :)

Of course! Yeah this is really common for me. If i'm having an unusual issue but my face is tingling/buzzing/numb, i know it's part if the anxiety. It's almost a relief because i know not to stress about the new symptom