PDA

View Full Version : Kinda Worried...anxiety pain?

kio
09-17-2014, 09:36 AM
Hi everyone,
I've mentioned before how I've been having some pelvic pains. It seemed to start when I got this idea that I had ovarian -you- know- what. Well, I realized it mostly occurred when I thought of it, so I assumed it was my mind playing tricks on me. However, this morning when I was in the car, I suddenly felt a sort of pain in my ovary area. Its kinda worrying me, because I wasn't thinking about it at all. I had briefly thought about it about over an hour before, but only very briefly and I was positively thinking how I shouldn't worry because I hadn't really felt anything awhile. I mean, I do think about it quite a bit, but sometimes I feel it when I'm not? Is this because its kind of in the back of my mind? Am I thinking of It and causing it to happen without realizing it? or should I be worried?

Thank you, its great for the support.

Im-Suffering
09-17-2014, 09:50 AM
Hi everyone,
I've mentioned before how I've been having some pelvic pains. It seemed to start when I got this idea that I had ovarian -you- know- what. Well, I realized it mostly occurred when I thought of it, so I assumed it was my mind playing tricks on me. However, this morning when I was in the car, I suddenly felt a sort of pain in my ovary area. Its kinda worrying me, because I wasn't thinking about it at all. I had briefly thought about it about over an hour before, but only very briefly and I was positively thinking how I shouldn't worry because I hadn't really felt anything awhile. I mean, I do think about it quite a bit, but sometimes I feel it when I'm not? Is this because its kind of in the back of my mind? Am I thinking of It and causing it to happen without realizing it? or should I be worried?

Thank you, its great for the support.

"Positively thinking how I shouldn't worry" increases the worry, worry is worry. Thought against or thought for is thought. Thought in the back of your mind or in the front is thought. Thinking quite a bit, increases doubt, especially when no beneficial action is taken, seen by the psyche as constructive in solving its issue.

Resolving this problem effectively would entail what? If a best friend had pains, what would you advise them do, to shake it off, or blow it off to anxiety, or would you recommend a simple checkup which would alleviate the worry.

The decision itself to see the doctor is symbolic not only that you can look out for yourself, but also take the action necessary. Now I'm sure your looking for replies, "eh it's nothing but anxiety" so you shall receive those. You'll have to wait and see if the pseudo diagnosis from general forum posters is correct, lowering your fright level,or you'd rather trust the white coat for that. No decision is a decision to do nothing, and with that comes the feeling of complacency toward your welfare and the subsequent bad feelings about that decision.

To any forum reader, you, that is reading this post, learn to solve your problems swiftly, and you will never reach the point of anxiety. Lingering issues turn to doubt, worry and fear, eventually fear in its chronic state, anxiety. Stop the process at step one and decide. Then stand by those decisions with enough respect for your well being to follow through.