PDA

View Full Version : weak

mikki
06-21-2008, 02:33 PM
also does anyone just feel weak and woozy headed a lot even when they are not feeling particularly anxious??

John1988
06-21-2008, 10:10 PM
I definitely do. In face, I've felt weak the past week at least. The woozy head feeling can last a few days.

AndrewF
06-23-2008, 07:56 PM
Hello, I can definitely relate to what you are feeling. Just a shady, distorted image almost, cannot concentrate properly, "fuzzy" feeling. It comes with alot of stress and anxious thoughts. Its common though and you DO NOT have a brain tumor or anything like that.. lol. When you brain is or has been clutterd with worried, obsessive thoughts, it needs down time to relax and regain its strengths. This whole feeling comes along with your mind being tired from constant worrying, which may seem like it comes from out in the blue. Its horrible to go thru, but i dealt with it for a while and it went away. You just have to push thru it and realize you will be ok.

Punk Rock Steve
07-06-2008, 07:45 PM
To Andrew F...Thanks for what you just posted! It was very comforting...I too get the weak woozies and a foggy head even when I don't think I'm feeling anxious...I've been through the brain tumor query too whenever my mind decides to torture me with it....Thanks again :)