PDA

View Full Version : Almost missed a dose of my ad

superchick22684
09-10-2014, 09:33 AM
I almost missed a dose of my Lexapro and am feeling some anxiety about it so I wanted to check in and see what you guys thought. I usually take my Lexapro right before I go to bed but last night I was really tired and ended up falling asleep without taking it. About 2 hours later (about 2 am) I woke up and realized that I hadn't taken it so I went ahead and took it. My doc prescribed that I take it once a day so my question is when I go to bed tonight am I okay to take my next dose?

Kuma
09-10-2014, 10:18 AM
I am really careful about not giving anyone medical advice, since I am not a medical professional. So I always suggest to people that they ask their doctors or pharmacists. Having said that, I think it is VERY likely the doctor or pharmacist would tell you that its ok to take your next dose, as scheduled, tonight.

Anne1221
09-10-2014, 11:24 AM
This actually happens to me from time to time. I just take it at 2am or 3am and go back to sleep. I've never had any problems.

Anne1221
09-10-2014, 11:25 AM
...and then I get back on my regular schedule the following night and take it at the appropriate time.