PDA

View Full Version : Loss of sensation in limbs, but no tingling sensation? Huh?

John1988
06-20-2008, 10:32 AM
I've read on countless sites that people experience numb hands and feet accompanied by a tingling sensation. I have yet to experience any tingling (except a slight pain sometimes with a tingling sensation in my head, but no where near my limbs). My hands, legs and feet constantly feel weak and I feel like I lost the sensation. I'm constantly moving my limbs to make sure they still work! I'm 19 and I had a blood test which came out fine, but I'm still concerned about my condition. My family has a long past of anxiety attacks, but as every person with this condition, I constantly worry about MS or, my new fear, peripheral neuropathy. Why I have yet to go to the doctor about this is because about two months ago I was convinced I was going to die because of my panic attacks. Then a month ago I was convinced I had a heart problem. Now, I feel like I'm going to completely lose control of my nerve functions. Most of my symptoms now center around the loss of sensation and weakness of limbs, earaches and a cloudy mind. Anyone get that loss of sensation feeling and what causes it? Comfort me! :tongue:

arbonb
07-09-2008, 10:37 PM
Yes i dont get tingling or numbness, but i constantly feel like my arms and my brain arent connected, and it feels like i need to do something with my right hand or something. Weird huh? :oops: