PDA

View Full Version : Hello. wanting advice.

Barto
06-20-2008, 04:34 AM
Well my names Cody . hi ..

from when i was 14 it just started out as extreme nervousness and i didnt think anything about it.. when i was 15 i wanted to killmyself because i felt worthless no one liked.. when i was 16 i was diagnosed with depression..
i didnt get over this until i was 19 but i didnt realise that i had anxiety..

i am 20 years old at night time i cant go out to any clubs or around loud noises.. i cant sleep anywhere away from home i just have mass panic attacks i throw up my heart races and i feel so alone because i dont think their is anyone that is going through it. at work if its boring my head races with thoughts of the past thing that i have said or done that i regret so much that its painful to think about and i just cant stop thinking about them. i constantly fight with people in my head and make myself angry. when i get home all i do is sit on the computer and play games to distract myself from reality.. every time that i think about going out to a club or away from home i freak out and have a anxiety attack. and i cant control it .. i dont feel that its my body and how can something feel so terrible inside.. when i have attacks all i think about is someone please help me.. or i have to kill myself to end this because i cant take the pain anymore.

i even get nervous in the street when someone looks at me i think that they want to fight me .

the only time i feel ok is when i am asleep.

i guess i just want to ask that does anyone else feel alone or that a feeling this bad will never go away.. or cant stay anywhere apart from. home

please get back to me Cody :|

pm me