PDA

View Full Version : Occasional Ear Ringing?

MJBoyle88
09-07-2014, 02:06 PM
Just curious, does anyone gèt occasional ear ringing? I've read it is a symptom of stress and worry. I can deal with the rest of anxiety symptoms. :/

darkavenger
09-07-2014, 02:20 PM
Hey there,

You mean whistling, and all the wird sounds? Yup, get them pretty often, sometimes even for longer periods of time. Always thought they have something to do with heart, hope it's anxiety and stuff.

Bryan

Sedigive
09-07-2014, 03:23 PM
Just curious, does anyone gèt occasional ear ringing? I've read it is a symptom of stress and worry. I can deal with the rest of anxiety symptoms. :/

Yes, I get that too. The one that really bugs me is the dizziness.

Xerosnake90
09-07-2014, 05:39 PM
Anxiety symptoms. With how complicated the ear is and your nervous system going hayway itll happen. Has nothing to do with your heart.

LisaDL
09-08-2014, 02:19 AM
Ive also been getting very loud ringing in my ears almost every night but it seems like its going away now. I get it just before bed, I can be fine the whole day but as soon as I want to go sleep its this very loud ringing in my ears like the vacuum or something is on.
I try not to think about it as it used to happen every single night, but its going away and still happens every now and then.

Lilac
09-08-2014, 04:24 AM
Yes, I've had that before, but it sounds more like an insect flying by my ear. It's a buzzing noise, and quite annoying. I haven't had it for a while now, though. I think it is definitely stress/anxiety related unless it is continuous - then you should get checked out for tinnitus.