PDA

View Full Version : Woke up with room moving

gaza514
09-06-2014, 08:26 PM
Open my eyes and my room was moving from up to down. After around 20 seconds I stood up n felt like I was being pulled to the right. The whole day I have been dizzy when I lay n stand or sit and stand. And abit naseua . Has anyone been threw this? Im worried about tmrw morning

Dahila
09-06-2014, 10:05 PM
Inner ear infection. Do not wait,go to doc. I had it so many times no pain. You do not want to be stacked with vertigo like I am. I had no knowledge about it, when it happened first time, no access to internet it was 20 years ago. It usually goes by itself but it is better to pay visit to doctor, just to be on safe side. :) I had not go to doc and I am stacked with it (just slight one) forever. Good luck, maybe you just got over the cold or have sinuses infected it causes the vertigo, still it is about inner ear.

gaza514
09-06-2014, 10:53 PM
Inner ear infection. Do not wait,go to doc. I had it so many times no pain. You do not want to be stacked with vertigo like I am. I had no knowledge about it, when it happened first time, no access to internet it was 20 years ago. It usually goes by itself but it is better to pay visit to doctor, just to be on safe side. :) I had not go to doc and I am stacked with it (just slight one) forever. Good luck, maybe you just got over the cold or have sinuses infected it causes the vertigo, still it is about inner ear.

Really? I don't feel like I have a cold. I will try and get to a doctor

darkavenger
09-07-2014, 07:19 AM
gaza514 - greetings. Inner ear infection, or inflamination is rarely acoompanied by cold symptoms. Most usual symptoms are inability to hear properly in one, or both ears, having the "cork" inside Your ears/head but not runny nose like You have with cold. Examination is pretty simple, just one friendly advice. Clean Your ears, they will do it for You anway, and trim hair in Your nose, if You have some in there. They're gonna examine the nose "inner" parts with light, and Your ears. Nothing that would hurt, or anything.

Dahila
09-07-2014, 08:23 AM
Gaza do not try, just go. You see I am dealing not only with vertigo but with hearing loss too. I never felt sick, or in pain so I did not wanted to lose time in work, and my boss was an ass too. My hearing loss and vertigo is somehow my fault too. No pain no disease is not always right. Please go to doc:)
Thanks DA for explanation, it is small thing but so important